Closed Thread
Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    trying to be happy in my misery for DS who has just found out he has been accepted into the SEAL program at high school next year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default I am.....#17

Losing it and feeling out of control. Today dd1 is usually in daycare and it is the one day I have to try and get on top of things in the house. She refused to go today and because she had an ear infection I said ok. Big mistake. Now she's nude, refused to nap, absolutely feral and hyper, my house is beyond trashed, dd2 is teething and grizzly, and now dh is staying out for a few beers after work so will be home late. Dd2 is also getting up at 430am for the past week and I'm beyond exhausted. Now I'll also have to spend all weekend catching up on the washing and the loads of dishes.
    I feel I've spent all day yelling and shouting dd1's name and there's no end in sight. They'll be having toast or cereal for an early tea.
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 29-07-2016 at 16:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs LMS. It sucks when the kids aren't well.

Can you get hubby to skip the drinks tonight?

As for me, I'm clock watching as it's nearly time to go home for the weekend.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amber4304 For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a bit better now. Dd1is now quiet on the iPad and dd2 is happy with cruskits and hey duggee. Picked up all the crap in the lounge room and kitchen so it looks calm.
    Early bed for everyone. Msged dh (nicely) telling him not to expect me to cook him dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to have to wake DD up from her nap which I hate! It's 4:30pm and if she doesn't get up now she will be up past 8pm and sick mummy can't handle that tonight so torn between laying on the couch enjoying the peace now and getting her up lol but I'll get her up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the sleeping child worry yesterday but with a 12 yo. Letting him sleep turned out to be a mistake - he woke up at 9pm & didn't go back to sleep until 3am. Sorry that you are sick.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pointless1 For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am both super excited that I am going away tomorrow night but also sad that I won't see my kids at all tomorrow because my taxi is picking me up at 5:20am 😢 (but realistically they will end up in my bed at some time in the wee hours so I will see them Sat).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    I had the sleeping child worry yesterday but with a 12 yo. Letting him sleep turned out to be a mistake - he woke up at 9pm & didn't go back to sleep until 3am. Sorry that you are sick.
    Oh no up til 3am I did get DD up straight away this afternoon as I need her to go to bed at a decent time. I'm stuffed. I came down with a really sore throat yesterday which is just what I needed as DH left yesterday (interstate for 7 weeks). Timing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm thinking of getting pizza delivered. I have homemade veggie soup in the fridge but Friday is usually pizza night here. I don't want to open the door in my pjs though lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I'm thinking of getting pizza delivered. I have homemade veggie soup in the fridge but Friday is usually pizza night here. I don't want to open the door in my pjs though lol.
    Don't worry about the PJs. Pizza delivery people will have seen much more embarrassing things than that Friday night is tally pizza night here too but DSS1&2 are at their mums so we had curry. Just not the same

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (29-07-2016),pointless1  (29-07-2016),smallpotatoes  (29-07-2016)