Closed Thread
Page 63 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We are good. I want my log in back to update that tomorrow my divorce happens!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CompareTheMeerkat2 For This Useful Post:

amyd  (14-07-2016),HeavenBlue  (15-07-2016),JR03  (14-07-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CompareTheMeerkat2 View Post
    We are good. I want my log in back to update that tomorrow my divorce happens!!!
    Woohoo how exciting !!! It's the best feeling !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back! that's great news😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    thanks everyone. glad it's not just me. I just feel like it's too much washing and f.cking about after to be worth it. plus it's so bloody cold at the moment.

I seriously wish my group had a bit more bite. they're lovely but it's all very vanilla. I would like to do more activities that aren't so baby centric. like I get we all have babies but we don't have to lose our identities in the process?
    I think it's hard because you are a bunch of people thrown together with one thing in common - babies. So naturally thats the one thing people talk about. Things got better for ours once we started doing dinners out without babies etc.

I hope your group improves. Although I dont see mine often and we dont have much in common (I'm the youngest by 7 years), I find it invaluable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am stuck in the car with a sleeping DS2 for the third time today. Honestly can you please sleep in the pram or cot so I can get shiz done and stop wasting my day in car parks?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Isn't there a thingy on the login page to say "I forgot"? Otherwise, I'd PM a Mod. I'm sure they could reset your password for you and get you back on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    It's like they want to make a competition out of it and compare to other groups? One of my friends who is 9 yrs younger then me had a DD last and told me I who already has DS that I need to read certain books on parenting because it's changed in 9yrs LMAO

there's some pushy girls in mine. one is constantly boasting about all the solids her bub is eating and keeps saying how bub is dropping milk feeds in favour of solids (which I think is wrong but anyway). I haven't even bothered with solids yet, partly out of laziness but mostly because I'm still undecided as to whether to do purées or BLW. either way, ds is only 4.5m, there's really no rush had yet as far as I'm concerned.

the swimming is fine as an occasional thing but it would be nice to do other stuff too. I should suggest something but I'm pretty busy to be honest. it was nice to skip it and just have a sloppy home day in my trackies lol. I've been running around all week and I'm fagged out!

super granny/Marie - we don't get to change groups as they're allocated by the council and it's done on birth age. I don't mind the girls, I'd just like a bit more variety in activities lol. I should speak up I guess!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by smallpotatoes View Post
    I think it's hard because you are a bunch of people thrown together with one thing in common - babies. So naturally thats the one thing people talk about. Things got better for ours once we started doing dinners out without babies etc.

I hope your group improves. Although I dont see mine often and we dont have much in common (I'm the youngest by 7 years), I find it invaluable
    yes I agree with all this. it takes time to get to know eachother as people and babies are taking up most of our time right now so it's natural we discuss them a lot. I'm ok to discuss them, I'd just rather do it over coffee or a wine. like you can't really even talk during a baby swim lesson!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Screwed. DH stayed at home with a sick DD today. I just got a call from DH wanting to know why 11 packages from China arrived today. I *ahem* forgot to tell him about my eBay spree a few weeks ago... At least only 11 parcels arrived... Crap.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bpac For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (14-07-2016),HeavenBlue  (15-07-2016),JR03  (14-07-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (14-07-2016),wobbleyhorse  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bpac View Post
    Screwed. DH stayed at home with a sick DD today. I just got a call from DH wanting to know why 11 packages from China arrived today. I *ahem* forgot to tell him about my eBay spree a few weeks ago... At least only 11 parcels arrived... Crap.
    Obviously you meant to type in 1 and accidentally typed in 11. So he shouldn't worry himself as you'll sort it out later (and by sort it out I mean get rid of all of the packaging and slowly start using things one at a time so you can say "this old thing? I've had it for months!")

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

bpac  (14-07-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (14-07-2016)