Closed Thread
Page 62 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sitting at the shopping centre eatery contmplating stuff. Lunch was good and baby is sleeping...pity I have more on my mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not feeling very productive today. I could start dinner super early but i honestly couldnt be bothered.

Only about 21w along with belly bub. Seems like forever to go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    I'm sitting at the shopping centre eatery contmplating stuff. Lunch was good and baby is sleeping...pity I have more on my mind.
    hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Swimming lessons for a mums group, huh, what happened to the days of coffee and cakes and chats or go to each other's houses. That's what I did in DS day when he was born 9yrs ago.

It's to cold to go in the pool I'm with you its winter and couldn't be bothered with the extra showers and the washing
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad84 View Post
    @turquoisecoast, hope you enjoy your lunch! Swimming in winter is nuts, and all the effort in terms of packing/changing/washing. And it's hard to chat in the pool, everyone is too busy with their baby! I hope they start doing nice coffee dates instead. Much more civilised!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Jeez. Surely there are other mummies in your group who aren't keen to have pool catch ups?! So bizarre. We always caught up at the pub, then the park/each other's houses when the bubs were mobile.

Hope you enjoyed your maccas!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    F@ck going to the pool every week for mum's group. Enjoy your maccas!
    thanks everyone. glad it's not just me. I just feel like it's too much washing and f.cking about after to be worth it. plus it's so bloody cold at the moment.

I seriously wish my group had a bit more bite. they're lovely but it's all very vanilla. I would like to do more activities that aren't so baby centric. like I get we all have babies but we don't have to lose our identities in the process?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    thanks everyone. glad it's not just me. I just feel like it's too much washing and f.cking about after to be worth it. plus it's so bloody cold at the moment.

I seriously wish my group had a bit more bite. they're lovely but it's all very vanilla. I would like to do more activities that aren't so baby centric. like I get we all have babies but we don't have to lose our identities in the process?
    I like how you think

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (14-07-2016)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi tc, I would like to bet there are more than you who would rather ditch the swimming lessons too. Has this been put to a vote ?? I would be looking to join another group. marie.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am... Comparethemeerkat! I lost my login!! How do I get it back??

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CompareTheMeerkat2 For This Useful Post:

amyd  (14-07-2016),HearMeRoar  (14-07-2016),JR03  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CompareTheMeerkat2 View Post
    Yay welcome back. How are you and DS? How's everything going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CompareTheMeerkat2 View Post
    I have no idea but welcome back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post

It's like they want to make a competition out of it and compare to other groups? One of my friends who is 9 yrs younger then me had a DD last and told me I who already has DS that I need to read certain books on parenting because it's changed in 9yrs LMAO

14. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post: