Closed Thread
Page 61 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am standing outside the car at the gym waiting for DS1 to wake. He was awake when I pulled up. By the time I got the pram out and went to get him out he was asleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been told to lose weight... sigh...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Laughing at myself and my increase in blood pressure as I walk through the security things at my uni library. It always makes me hold my breath in anticipation of them starting to beep. Even though I know I have checked out my books.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am having a laugh. I'm sitting in the car waiting to pick up DH and I may possibly have parked near a poke stop. So I'm laughing at all the people who walk along with their phones out, pause for a second, then move on. We're all a pack of children at heart 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    over it today.

over my mothers group making every single weekly "thing" a swimming lesson. wtf. I must be very selfish but I really cbf/am not organized enough to stomach a load of washing for 20 mins splashing plus another shower for me and bath for ds straight after. it's the middle of winter people. where are the fun pub catch ups?

also irrationally annoyed at the volunteer position I took on. people seem to have an expectation of getting paid without submitting time sheets first? it's a volunteer position, I can't waste all my free time chasing people for tinesheets. if you want to get paid, submit them in a timely fashion!

grrrrr. I'm skipping mothers group today in favour of a McDonald's lunch

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (14-07-2016),sunnygirl79  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    over it today.

over my mothers group making every single weekly "thing" a swimming lesson. wtf. I must be very selfish but I really cbf/am not organized enough to stomach a load of washing for 20 mins splashing plus another shower for me and bath for ds straight after. it's the middle of winter people. where are the fun pub catch ups?

also irrationally annoyed at the volunteer position I took on. people seem to have an expectation of getting paid without submitting time sheets first? it's a volunteer position, I can't waste all my free time chasing people for tinesheets. if you want to get paid, submit them in a timely fashion!

Swimming lessons for a mums group, huh, what happened to the days of coffee and cakes and chats or go to each other's houses. That's what I did in DS day when he was born 9yrs ago.

It's to cold to go in the pool I'm with you its winter and couldn't be bothered with the extra showers and the washing

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (14-07-2016),turquoisecoast  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @turquoisecoast, hope you enjoy your lunch! Swimming in winter is nuts, and all the effort in terms of packing/changing/washing. And it's hard to chat in the pool, everyone is too busy with their baby! I hope they start doing nice coffee dates instead. Much more civilised!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad84 For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    over it today.

Jeez. Surely there are other mummies in your group who aren't keen to have pool catch ups?! So bizarre. We always caught up at the pub, then the park/each other's houses when the bubs were mobile.

Hope you enjoyed your maccas!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    I underestimated ours by about 2k. It usually wouldn't of mattered as I get FTB as lump sum but had to estimate with dd1 starting daycare so I'm sure I'll have some taken out of my FTB which I was hoping to use to clear the credit cards but it's not going to happen.

I could sell some baby stuff but it means getting organised abd also cleaning/washing it but I don't have the time and I'm just not ready to get rid of it yet even though we are done.

It's awful knowing outgoings are more than your incomings and getting deeper into a hole and not being able to prepare for the next wave of bills that you know will come again in another 3 months.

Being an adult really sucks sometimes.
    It sure does! It doesn't matter how frugal we are and how much we try to save, we just always end up going backwards! I can work more next year so hopefully things start improving then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    over it today.

F@ck going to the pool every week for mum's group. Enjoy your maccas!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post: