Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Same here!
    And me too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can do it. Must be the odd one out I had to try, I saw the last couple of posts in the thread and wondered what everyone was talking about and why they were trying this?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    I can do it. Must be the odd one out I had to try, I saw the last couple of posts in the thread and wondered what everyone was talking about and why they were trying this?!
    I was starting to think I was odd, I have no problem doing it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can do it too (felt so odd I didn't want to post that I could before someone else in case I was doing it wrong.

I am getting really annoyed with my internet connection that seems to think I only want to be able to go to one page of a website at a time without losing my connection & having to restart the connection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Me too! Feel a bit of a stretch but I can do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm I can do it and there's no stretch at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling sick about money. Unpaid mat leave sucks. Bills always come all at once and it feels like I'm always drowning and never able to get on top
    Was hoping tax and FTB will give some breathing space but neither of us are getting as much back as we anticipated so won't be able to clear the debt let alone get even.
    4 months to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Feeling sick about money. Unpaid mat leave sucks. Bills always come all at once and it feels like I'm always drowning and never able to get on top
    Was hoping tax and FTB will give some breathing space but neither of us are getting as much back as we anticipated so won't be able to clear the debt let alone get even.
    4 months to go
    This is us too but without the mat leave. Tax refund was not much at all (1000s of dollars less then what we had anticipated thanks to dh's hecs debt) and I had under-estimated dh's income by about $1000 so I'm sure we will have to pay back money! So many bills to pay with so little money! Time for DH to sell is motorbike!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Happymum2 For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    There's nothing really to untidy except for DS's toy room... It's more just feeling so encroached on after such a short period of time! I feel like I'm paying a bucket load of money each week to have my privacy disturbed and the promised repairs bug me. Anyway, I'll be really getting up them about the repairs when they are here and can't avoid me.
    In Vic you can't have an inspection within 6 months of moving in I didn't think.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am.....#17

Quote Originally Posted by Happymum2 View Post
    This is us too but without the mat leave. Tax refund was not much at all (1000s of dollars less then what we had anticipated thanks to dh's hecs debt) and I had under-estimated dh's income by about $1000 so I'm sure we will have to pay back money! So many bills to pay with so little money! Time for DH to sell is motorbike!
    I underestimated ours by about 2k. It usually wouldn't of mattered as I get FTB as lump sum but had to estimate with dd1 starting daycare so I'm sure I'll have some taken out of my FTB which I was hoping to use to clear the credit cards but it's not going to happen.

I could sell some baby stuff but it means getting organised abd also cleaning/washing it but I don't have the time and I'm just not ready to get rid of it yet even though we are done.

It's awful knowing outgoings are more than your incomings and getting deeper into a hole and not being able to prepare for the next wave of bills that you know will come again in another 3 months.

Being an adult really sucks sometimes.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

Happymum2  (14-07-2016)