Closed Thread
Page 53 of 104 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    I am fascinated to discover tonight that have a tongue and upper lip tie! Might explain why my mums milk dried up when I was 9 weeks old. Bet she wishes someone had told her at the time!
    Do you get migraines? I read somewhere there might be a link *yes I'm obsessed with finding migraine triggers and treatments*
    I think I might have a tongue tie too, it would explain why I could never really suck properly as a baby and I can't really stick out my tongue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TableDancer View Post
    Do you get migraines? I read somewhere there might be a link *yes I'm obsessed with finding migraine triggers and treatments*
    I think I might have a tongue tie too, it would explain why I could never really suck properly as a baby and I can't really stick out my tongue.
    No I don't fortunately, but I randomly did this test to open my mouth as wide as I could and try to touch the top of my mouth with my tongue. Apparently normal tongues can do this easily. I'm nowhere near and can see the ties in the mirror. Doesn't affect me in anyway luckily, just interesting! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Half watching F1 qualification, trying to read accounting textbook with a glass of red wine.

I have no intention of folding the basket of washing on the couch next to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missing my two eldest daughters. They've been at their dad's since Wednesday and get home on Monday. My DP and 4mo DD3 are here. DD3 is no trouble but I still miss my big kids terribly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (09-07-2016)

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Feeling like shiz for getting cranky at my 3 month old DD for not staying asleep. She was so happy to see me each time I went in too, which makes me feel worse.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hakuna matata For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna matata View Post
    Feeling like shiz for getting cranky at my 3 month old DD for not staying asleep. She was so happy to see me each time I went in too, which makes me feel worse.
    I always get greeted with a smile and a kick of the legs..makes you feel guilty when you are in a bad mood or tired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am thinking I accidentally under estimated dh's income from last year by a few thousand dollars, I wonder how much we will have to pay back?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DS2 was wide awake and happy when he woke at 10:30 last night. After a feed I left him chatting to the night light. So hard not to smile and engage with them when you just want them to go back to sleep! Thankfully after about half hour of babble he went back to sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine has just been kicking away and grunting like a pig character in Peppa Pig lol. And not sleeping *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am.....#17

Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    @binnielici how are you feeling now? Hope it has passed and you're feeling OK x
    Thank you x

It passed by lunch but is back this morning. Midwife thinks it's just morning sickness again 😞 hurry up baby!