Closed Thread
Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm annoyed that DD came home from childcare on Friday with FILTHY pants and socks. As in large black marks all over. I expect things to get marked and grubby and don't send her in fancy clothes but these pants are now unwearable
    I've tried sard spray, washed in Omo twice, napisan paste scrubbed in with a wire brush and the stains are still there so I don't think they're coming out. They're really large so I can't have her wearing them again.
    I'm especially annoyed as I'm pretty sure she got the stains from crawling around on the wet rubberized outdoor area. They had all the other kids in waterproof pants when I dropped DD off but obviously didn't put any on her.
    Also annoying as it's hard to get pants to fit her as she's tall but scrawny and most size 0 clothes assume chubby bubby and fall off her. So to lose a pair of winter pants that fit (the new bonds cosy leggings) she had only worn half a dozen times has made me a grumpy mum. Lesson learned though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am feeling sad I just found out my brother's girlfriend of 8 plus years has left him taking their daughter with her 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am so ragey today. Feeling sorry for DH and DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    I am so ragey today. Feeling sorry for DH and DS.
    I hate days when I feel like that & can't change it despite knowing I'm not being fair to those around me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    I hate days when I feel like that & can't change it despite knowing I'm not being fair to those around me
    Thank you. I felt like it was going to be a bad day when I woke this morning. We all had a terrible night because DS is cutting 2 molars and was having nightmares, so on top of the exhaustion DS was whingy about everything all day. I'm also hormonal, anxious and nauseated. Then DS smacked me in the face with a hard cover book, so I added pain to the mix (pretty sure my nose isn't broken though). And I just realised that I hadn't eaten all day.

It's terrible. I know even as I am reacting that it is totally disproportionate and usually unwarranted, but I just can't stop it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still annoyed at my friend who phoned yesterday. 45 minute phone call all about her and not once did she ask how I was or how 12 week old dd was

Thanks
    Reviews
    watching DS sleep for a change - thinking a mixture of how proud I am of him having interviews for all 4 of the scholarships he applied for for secondary school & of him having an interview for entry to the SEAL select entry program in a month, and worried about how I can afford for him to go to secondary school next year if he doesn't get a scholarship and sad knowing he has turned out so well despite all he goes through with only having me to parent him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fighting off mastitis whilst trying to calm a sick toddler and settle a very active 5 month old... Going to be a long night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sick. 3rd day of gastro and it's not improving and worried about my milk supply. Sitting at a medical centre now worried about sh!tting my pants as they look so busy
    Plus worried about dh already having 2 days off to look after the kidlets

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cooking up a storm! I've got two large trays of spinach & ricotta cannelloni in the oven, diced pumpkin and garlic in there as well for soup, second batch of risotto in the TMX so I can make arancini tomorrow. Getting the freezer stocked for myself for once. Preparing for DS3's arrival 😄