Closed Thread
Page 26 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Being offered 2 different jobs and they are both great. One is 3 days a week 7.30am to 4.30 pm and the other is 5 days a week but 10am to 4pm. Same pay between them both and similar commute times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Train View Post
    Being offered 2 different jobs and they are both great. One is 3 days a week 7.30am to 4.30 pm and the other is 5 days a week but 10am to 4pm. Same pay between them both and similar commute times.

Then I guess you need to decide which one seems more desirable and which ones hours are more suitable to your needs. Congrats on the job offers though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Train View Post

Same pay per hour or same pay overall? If it's same pay overall I'd go for the 10-3 job! Congrats 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am currently supposed to be at a social work lunch but I accidentally on purpose forgot about it! I don't work Wednesday's so have a bit of an excuse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same pay overall. I may go the first one as it means 2 days not at work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soon to be out of what little work I was still doing. I haven't been doing much only 4-5 hours a week but the extra money has been wonderful AND it has meant no gap in my resume. I always knew it would end but had hoped it would take me further in to my unexpectedly extended period at home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    just getting out of bed for the day after a much needed sleep in given that it was 5am before I got to sleep - DS has been playing beyblades all morning so left me alone apparently on the proviso I'll help him practice baseball later. Hoping the extra sleep will help my crap mood.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sad... My exclusively breastfed 11 week old is not putting on the weight! I felt like we were doing so well but she has only gained 1.3kg overall since birth...no gain in the past week!! I really didn't want to rely on formula top ups...and she hates it...but i guess I'm just going to have to suck it up. She is such a happy baby though so I'm actually surprised that I'm obviously not giving her all she needs after all. I feel like a cruddy mum...😢 am i underfeeding her? wouldn't she cry more if she was hungry?

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    please don't feel bad, you are not a 'cruddy mum'. make a thread for yourself and I am sure 100s of women will respond and give you heaps of suggestions, and wonderful advice with how to increase you bfing. best of luck, marie.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

Its Me  (29-06-2016),JR03  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am.....#17

Quote Originally Posted by Its Me View Post
    I am sad... My exclusively breastfed 11 week old is not putting on the weight! I felt like we were doing so well but she has only gained 1.3kg overall since birth...no gain in the past week!! I really didn't want to rely on formula top ups...and she hates it...but i guess I'm just going to have to suck it up. She is such a happy baby though so I'm actually surprised that I'm obviously not giving her all she needs after all. I feel like a cruddy mum...😢 am i underfeeding her? wouldn't she cry more if she was hungry?
    Please don't be so hard on yourself. There are so many mums on here who can support you in your bf journey.

So many things I want to ask you. How many wet nappies does she have during the day? Are you feeding on demand? Are there any latch issues? Have you tried breastmilk top ups?

Ultimately as long as your baby is fed that is all that matters. But reach out for support - it is here if you need it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

Its Me  (29-06-2016)