Closed Thread
Page 24 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is disturbing
    Did you watch it? It made me feel sick. Those poor girls are so brain washed by their creepy, controlling fathers. It just got more weird the further in it got. Those four girls seranading their dad at the ball...it made me feel sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    sunny that looks divine!!! so jealous! hope you enjoyed it!

I'm too tall for baths, my knees jack knife out and I look a bit ridiculous haha
    I'm not too tall for normal baths, but the one in our house is ridiculous, it's so shallow and short! We've lived there for 2 years and I've only had one bath, I was sick as a dog and aching all over so decided to try it and it was so uncomfortable. I can't wait to renovate the bathroom and put a decent bath in there!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    sunny that looks divine!!! so jealous! hope you enjoyed it!

I'm too tall for baths, my knees jack knife out and I look a bit ridiculous haha
    My 6'3 husband fits in ours 😂. But we don't really fit in their together. Maybe 2 petite people would!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    My 6'3 husband fits in ours 😂. But we don't really fit in their together. Maybe 2 petite people would!
    I'm so jealous and I bet my 6'something hubby would be too, he hasn't even tried our bath after seeing what a disaster my attempt was haha

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (29-06-2016)

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I didn't get a bath, it was an old photo in my phone I only just got DD to bed, had a shower and she woke up. So DH is in with her now, I'm eating chocolate and having a wine in our freshly changed bed.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hakuna matata For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (29-06-2016),turquoisecoast  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm really stressing out about what to wear on Thursday night. can't believe it didn't occur to me to think of something earlier! none of my pre baby stuff fits, or its all summer gear or its not dressy enough. stressed to the max now as I won't get a chance to go shopping between now and then. will have to do a serious closet search tomo and try and cobble something together. ffs dh, why didn't you remind me on the weekend!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really stressing out about what to wear on Thursday night. can't believe it didn't occur to me to think of something earlier! none of my pre baby stuff fits, or its all summer gear or its not dressy enough. stressed to the max now as I won't get a chance to go shopping between now and then. will have to do a serious closet search tomo and try and cobble something together. ffs dh, why didn't you remind me on the weekend!!!
    What's happening Thursday night? Can we help with outfits?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Full House View Post
    Did you watch it? It made me feel sick. Those poor girls are so brain washed by their creepy, controlling fathers. It just got more weird the further in it got. Those four girls seranading their dad at the ball...it made me feel sick.
    I didn't watch the show you are talking about but I have seen other documentaries on it. It's just so creepy and icky and makes me wonder what sort of life the girls have at home..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

Full House  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    boss' retirement party. I'm on mat leave so won't be coming from work or anything. I literally have nothing to wear. I have an idea of what I'd like to wear (some kind of nice winter dress with black tights and ankle boots) but my closet is useless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    boss' retirement party. I'm on mat leave so won't be coming from work or anything. I literally have nothing to wear. I have an idea of what I'd like to wear (some kind of nice winter dress with black tights and ankle boots) but my closet is useless.
    Aaah I remember you posting about a gift for the boss.

Can you do some creative layering? So a longer top over one of your summer dresses with tights/boots? Add a shawl/scarf?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (29-06-2016)