Closed Thread
Page 19 of 104 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    I am wishing i was 37wks already as this bay would be out of me. Standing, laying down, sitting and breathing are all so hard on my body now. My bestie has even noticed that from behind I've lost weight but baby is stacking it on. If there was a 110%percentile for height bubs would be in that range
    Huge hugs. I'm past ready for this little guy to make his entrance as well. I'm only 31+2 so what feels like forever to go. I'm tired and in constant pain 😞 not as big as your bub is measuring but on Friday OB appt after being consistently 45-50th percentile in just two weeks he has packed it on and grown and now sitting on 85th percentile - helps explain my exhaustion I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am feeling more human today! 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep... DD turns 3 months today and allowed me to sleep last night

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am.....#17

Duplicate post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am in pain. Done something to my back

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am pleased that I managed to get everything ready for DS to go to childcare tomorrow.

Lunch, clothes, car snacks, bag, spare clothes.

Yay.

I am failing at putting DD to sleep though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Ouchy. Hope it doesn't last long and you're feeling better very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Poor girl, have you got yourself a good wheat to put on your back. They don't fix the problems but help a little bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    Huge hugs. I'm past ready for this little guy to make his entrance as well. I'm only 31+2 so what feels like forever to go. I'm tired and in constant pain not as big as your bub is measuring but on Friday OB appt after being consistently 45-50th percentile in just two weeks he has packed it on and grown and now sitting on 85th percentile - helps explain my exhaustion I guess.
    I think we all feel each other's pain now Percentile wise we are off the charts for heightI'm 5ft11 and DH is 6ft7 so no hope of a short baby plus we are quite slim i literally look like I have a basketball up my top that expands every week. Weight wise we are average though but DS who is 9 was exactly the same when he was born

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    feeling productive. got mum's and mil's bday presents sorted tonight. they're bdays are 2 days apart which is ultra handy for getting everything knocked over in one hit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    exhausted after ECT/anaesthetic today but can't sleep because my muscles & head are aching too much - plus DS is still playing with his beyblades after 8 or so hours of it (he is as stressed as me having my mother around) and the dog barks at them. I just want it all to stop