Closed Thread
Page 14 of 104 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 1031
  1. #131
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    38
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I am now exhausted and counting down the hours left until DH comes home. There are too many hours left! Back from the shops. Thinking that the park is a good idea. If I can drag myself there *sigh*.

    Is it the last day of school for QLD kiddos today? Or next Friday?
    It's today

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked
    299
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    crap I've just been reminded that it's the last day of term for DS today which means I should have left 15 mins ago to pick him up for early finish - oops.

    Today I'm sad & grumpy as ECT is being moved back to weekly instead of fortnightly (meaning that I have to put up with my mother for 2 days each week). We also talked about maintenance & it looks like it is going to be a 12 month course of ECT - according to my psych today the average number of ECT sessions people have is 8 - so far I've had 15 with no end in sight. On the plus side I am now seeing the consultant psych & I really like him - he also trained under the man who diagnosed my mum with DID many moons ago so we had an interesting discussion about him too

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    10,495
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked
    9,005
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I am shocked Britain voted to exit the EU. What a disaster.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

    binnielici  (24-06-2016),Olive Oil  (25-06-2016),wobbleyhorse  (24-06-2016)

  5. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,081
    Thanks
    3,771
    Thanked
    960
    Reviews
    15
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I am shocked Britain voted to exit the EU. What a disaster.
    Me too. I cant believe it.

  6. #135
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,148
    Thanks
    2,013
    Thanked
    1,621
    Reviews
    12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I am shocked Britain voted to exit the EU. What a disaster.
    I can't believe it. The pound is plummeting in value.
    Did you see Scotland voted to remain? It might mean a break up of the UK too. This isn't going to end well.

  7. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    10,495
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked
    9,005
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyV View Post
    I can't believe it. The pound is plummeting in value.
    Did you see Scotland voted to remain? It might mean a break up of the UK too. This isn't going to end well.
    Agree. Nothing has to happen immediately which is part of the problem. This is going to get acrimonious. No one will invest in the UK until the position is resolved.

    I know many don't see it this way but this is largely brought about by racism and fear.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

    BettyV  (24-06-2016),Olive Oil  (25-06-2016)

  9. #137
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    1,226
    Thanked
    998
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    crap I've just been reminded that it's the last day of term for DS today which means I should have left 15 mins ago to pick him up for early finish - oops.

    Today I'm sad & grumpy as ECT is being moved back to weekly instead of fortnightly (meaning that I have to put up with my mother for 2 days each week). We also talked about maintenance & it looks like it is going to be a 12 month course of ECT - according to my psych today the average number of ECT sessions people have is 8 - so far I've had 15 with no end in sight. On the plus side I am now seeing the consultant psych & I really like him - he also trained under the man who diagnosed my mum with DID many moons ago so we had an interesting discussion about him too
    8 is an average. Don't worry too much about the number. Sucks you have to deal with your mum more, but hopefully this will keep you going in an upwards trajectory. A good relationship with your psych is important. I hope this means good things for your recovery.

  10. #138
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,354
    Thanks
    830
    Thanked
    2,660
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I am shocked Britain voted to exit the EU. What a disaster.
    I did not think that it would go that way. A little naive of me.

    Next thing - Trump will get in. The beginning of the end?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

    Olive Oil  (25-06-2016)

  12. #139
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,397
    Thanks
    832
    Thanked
    1,108
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    Agree. Nothing has to happen immediately which is part of the problem. This is going to get acrimonious. No one will invest in the UK until the position is resolved.

    I know many don't see it this way but this is largely brought about by racism and fear.
    I agree completely. What a shock the result was.

  13. #140
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    1,226
    Thanked
    998
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I am now exhausted and counting down the hours left until DH comes home. There are too many hours left! Back from the shops. Thinking that the park is a good idea. If I can drag myself there *sigh*.

    Is it the last day of school for QLD kiddos today? Or next Friday?
    Lol. I have had the same thought about my DH, and he actually finishes at 4:30 today. It's still too far away. And he's going out with work mates this evening so I'm hoping that by the time DH goes out, I can start putting DS to bed.

    I just don't have the energy to do anything else this afternoon. I've put DS in front of the TV and I refuse to feel guilty.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, IVF Specialist
Dr Terry Sheahan - Brisbane Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, IVF Specialist
Dr Terry Sheahan is a highly respected Obstetrician, Gynaecologist and IVF Specialist on Brisbane's Northside. To book an appointment or for information about his Affordable Low-Gaps Obstetrics please call his rooms on (07) 3353 3100
featured supporter
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and post natal services as well as physiotherapy and Pilates. All clinics offer child minding services so bubs are always welcome!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!