Closed Thread
Page 13 of 104 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 1031
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,968
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked
    801
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I am super impressed that either a) leftie is big enough to reach your mouth or b) your neck is so flexible that you can get your head down to it.
    As am I!

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,861
    Thanks
    4,773
    Thanked
    4,210
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    tired. despite going to bed at 8:30 and only having to get up once in the night, I feel really tired today. think I'll cancel today's plans and just lay low at home. we have a busy weekend and I don't feel especially social today anyway.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,019
    Thanks
    2,764
    Thanked
    1,012
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lying low here today as well. Grey sky, raining and currently sitting at 6 degrees definitely not going out weather! Add in I have a cold and DS2 is getting a movie day. I have an OB appointment at 2.30 and I'm really hoping at least the rain will have stopped by then.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,747
    Thanks
    3,825
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am braving the aquarium, with a 4 yr old and 3 month old, despite only having about 3 hours of broken sleep. Because if I have to sit in this house all day with the both of them whinging at me I might be forced to lock myself in the cupboard with a bottle of wine. And that really wouldn't help the situation! Hoping I can find a good coffee shop close by as caffeine injection is needed.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,937
    Thanks
    690
    Thanked
    2,292
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I am braving the aquarium, with a 4 yr old and 3 month old, despite only having about 3 hours of broken sleep. Because if I have to sit in this house all day with the both of them whinging at me I might be forced to lock myself in the cupboard with a bottle of wine. And that really wouldn't help the situation! Hoping I can find a good coffee shop close by as caffeine injection is needed.
    More hugs. I had a terrible night here too. At the local shops (the kinda shop that is interesting enough for me yet small enough for DS to run around) as I was losing my sh!t before 8.

    Will have a coffee for morning tea soon but wo far we have visited the wiggles ride, an RSPCA donation box thing where coins go round and round and he is sitting on Thomas the tank engine now.

    DD is asleep in the carrier. It is tolerable.

    Have fun at the aquarium.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

    sunnygirl79  (24-06-2016)

  7. #126
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,747
    Thanks
    3,825
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    More hugs. I had a terrible night here too. At the local shops (the kinda shop that is interesting enough for me yet small enough for DS to run around) as I was losing my sh!t before 8.

    Will have a coffee for morning tea soon but wo far we have visited the wiggles ride, an RSPCA donation box thing where coins go round and round and he is sitting on Thomas the tank engine now.

    DD is asleep in the carrier. It is tolerable.

    Have fun at the aquarium.
    Yes I really must keep a coin purse handy for wiggles rides/coin spirals/other random entertainment devices!

    Hope your day improves. I am
    Using icecream as blatant bribery for good behaviour.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

    turquoisecoast  (24-06-2016),twinklify  (24-06-2016)

  9. #127
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,019
    Thanks
    2,764
    Thanked
    1,012
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am totally loosing my brain. I just put a disposable nappy through the wash - after reading the thread on this very topic recently. What a freaking mess!!

  10. #128
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,968
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked
    801
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    I am totally loosing my brain. I just put a disposable nappy through the wash - after reading the thread on this very topic recently. What a freaking mess!!
    Oh no!!! I have no idea what you should do, I'm sure others will give you advice on how to clean it out of your machine and off the clothes.. Hugs!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to preggasaurus For This Useful Post:

    binnielici  (24-06-2016)

  12. #129
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,019
    Thanks
    2,764
    Thanked
    1,012
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by preggasaurus View Post
    Oh no!!! I have no idea what you should do, I'm sure others will give you advice on how to clean it out of your machine and off the clothes.. Hugs!!
    There was lots of good advice when the topic came up before. Have run a cleaning cycle on the machine twice now - cleaning filter each time. Now have the clothes back in the machine with vinegar. Feeling very silly 😏

  13. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,937
    Thanks
    690
    Thanked
    2,292
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am now exhausted and counting down the hours left until DH comes home. There are too many hours left! Back from the shops. Thinking that the park is a good idea. If I can drag myself there *sigh*.

    Is it the last day of school for QLD kiddos today? Or next Friday?


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Riverton Leisureplex
An Extreme Family Pass at Riverton Leisureplex is the ultimate way to cool off during the summer school holidays. The $30 Pass allows pool and waterslide access for 2 adults and 2 children, as well as a drink, popcorn and an icy pole for each person.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Life Fertility
Life Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF specialists offer professional, holistic, personalised options for the treatment of each patient’s specific needs.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!