Closed Thread
Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicmama View Post
    I was reading the comments on their page. A hairdresser asked if these were salon suitable and Dyson replied that they're releasing a salon version. I imagine that would be even more expensive, so I'd be surprised if many buy it.
    I thought it was an interesting direction for Dyson. I guess vacuums fans etc all air- related devices. I don't imagine it will take off unless they are incredible, hairdressers don't usually have huge budgets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I love my Parlux. My hair dries easily so there's no reason for me to buy one. Even if I had a massive amount of money there are plenty of things I'd spend it on first.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (23-06-2016),sunnygirl79  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am having a sh1t day. Goes nicely after a sh1t night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I'm a bit lost. My first work and child free day in 3 years! So far I've reconciled the bank accounts, done some washing and the shopping. Might do some sewing this afternoon. I'm sure I could have a more interesting day, but getting ready to go back to full time work next week in a pretty demanding role, so enjoying some time on my own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I'm annoyed that DD came home from childcare on Friday with FILTHY pants and socks. As in large black marks all over. I expect things to get marked and grubby and don't send her in fancy clothes but these pants are now unwearable
    Keep them for DC clothes. My kids had a few sets of cheap clothes I called their uniform when they were going. That way I didn't care if they got paint or whatever on them.

As for me, I am wondering when the electrician is going to turn up. They were supposed to be here hours ago. They did ring to say they had an emergency call out and had been held up which was good, but I have washing to do and the dishwasher needs to go on too. They need to turn the power off to do the job, so no point turning them on until they have been.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Hugs hugs hugs. Hope it goes fast. We are here for you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    argh that's balls. sorry to hear. hoping it passes quickly and sending positive smooth vibes your way xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys got him sleeping in the pram finally but hope he wakes up before I get a parking fine. Would seriously lose my shiz at the parking guy if I do. On a mission to find chocolate to help me through the night ahead!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I'm annoyed that DD came home from childcare on Friday with FILTHY pants and socks.
    Unfortunately i think it's pretty standard for daycare. My DDs clothes have come back covered in paint, dirt, food, etc. I soak and wash them, whatever stains remain well they just remain and I send her back to daycare in stained clothes. I've set aside 5 sacrificial 'daycare outfits' and she just wears them on repeat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    trying to think of the most painless and lazy way to get the ingredients I need for dinner. ds had his vax today and is quite fussy and I cbf with the shops right now. really wish Coles did a drive thru service

15. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post: