+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Am I Pregnant?

I am a whole lot confused and unsure of what the F my body is currently doing?! For the last two/ two and a half weeks I have been nauseaus and randomly vomiting, tired and very moody! As we have been trying for a while to fall pregnant I hoped I was pregnant but woke up on Monday morning greeted by my period. My period was very strange, very brown and light, and by Wednesday I was going several hours without anything. I thought nothing of this and continued with my normal miserable "time of the month" routine, but the nausea continued. Last night I vomited again for no reason so decided to do a test, which was negative. I have never had this happen before and wouldn't have considered pregnancy still after my period (and a negative test) however my partner is convinced I am as I am as emotional and as he politely put it "unbearable" at times as I was earlier in the year when we unfortunately miscarried. If it sounds ridiculous to still even consider pregnancy in this situation let me know and I will happily move on, I am just clueless as to what it is! Some mature female advice would be highly appreciated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Keep testing and see what happens. Go to your GP if you don't feel right and it's negative

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How many days late where you and was your "period" on cue with dates etc.

If not go to your gp and get some bloods done.

If your "period" was late it could be an implant bleed as you don't know unless bloods are done as home tests aren't necessarily 100%

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you have regular cycles? Were you under a lot of stress this cycle? Was your "period" a little early - could've been implantation spotting but a test should be positive within a week after that I should think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If your last period was not actually a period but implantation bleeding then the test you just took may have been a little early to get a positive on. But if you have enough hcg in your body to be causing morning sickness symptoms it should be enough to get a positive test. So really what I'm say is that you just have to give it time. Frustrating I know! If I was you I would stock up on tests and poas every second day. Make sure you follow the instructions accurately to get the earliest possible positive. Good luck. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @elab any news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No news as yet. I was very late for my doctors appointment so lucky to be seen at all but best she could do is give me some nausea tablets and book me in for blood and other tests. She said it sounds like a few things pregnancy being one of them or a parasite in my stomach. I did another urine test after my visit which was still negative so surely it couldn't pregnancy unfortunately!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh man well I hope your tests come back OK!