+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We got the one in the picture above (but had the toy bar) for our DD's first Xmas (she was 5 months at the time). We took the toy at off on the first day, but she loves the trike. She's had it for 2.5 years now and still uses it regularly. Ours has mostly been used wheeling her around home. I've had no issue steering it (except when she is trying to help)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Globber do a 5 in 1 scooter, which can be pushed like the trike but then converts to a seat then scooter, it's closer to the trike than the mini micro w seat I suggested. The kids can climb on and off trike themselves easily which is pro/con depending on what u want

Thanks
    Reviews
    We bought a flight brand one from super amart. It's brilliant. Less in $$ than a smart trike and much stronger built with solid rubber wheels

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok so my BIL bought the smart trike and it arrived today. Just started unpacking it and saw this warning. I'm a bit perplexed. Is it only meant to be used inside? How ridiculous. Does a footpath count as near the road? I'm not exactly sure what it can be used for
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1467091536.533091.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine had that but we still used on footpath. You just to be more cautious for the balancing of it when pushing it along and especially on the driveways as it could over balance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Ok so my BIL bought the smart trike and it arrived today. Just started unpacking it and saw this warning. I'm a bit perplexed. Is it only meant to be used inside? How ridiculous. Does a footpath count as near the road? I'm not exactly sure what it can be used for
    Attachment 82154
    Ours was used outside on foot paths only!
    I guess cos it can be unbalanced and doesn't have brakes etc they need that sign?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I used it on the footpath plenty of times. I'd say it's for liability. Mine has a brake at the back.