+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope you get an answer soon one way or another xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too, i hate not knowing. Would like to know either way so I can move on. Clearly no patience lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Didnt test this morning because i promised my husband i would wait untill tomorrow, clearly he didnt believe me because he hid my last hpt lol but the witch still has not arived and i woke up this morning with these blue veins all over my chest area and running down my arms so i am hoping its a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha this sounds like me in ttc days. Good luck for tmrw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So.... tested this morning and got bfn but af still hasnt shown either, this morning when i wiped there was this tiniest hint of brown coloured discharge ( sorry tmi) so could be from implantation or the witch is on her way...... so frustrating. If i implanted on thursday night then im just on my 4th day past implanation so im going to give it till wensday and hopefully ill have an answer by then......

Thanks
    Reviews
    The witch has arrived so I am out this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear. Better luck next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    I am not sure why but i cant start a new thread ao i am using my old one to ask a question in regards to implantation.
    Not sure if i implanted on the 06.08.2016, i felt very crampy in the tummy like af was on her way and i felt what i can only discribe as an electric shock in my pelvic area, it only happened once and only lasted a split second and since then i have had an achy feeling that has not stopped and i have been dealing with constipation for the last few days ( sorry TMI) has anyone else felt this and went on to have a BFP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also i should say that i would have been 4dpo at the time i felt the shock and i am now 7 dpo