+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default BFN 1 day before AF due

Hi guys,
    I am new to this site and really just wanting someone to talk to who understands why i am going crazy TTC lol.
    My hubby and i have been TTC for 10 months now with three MC's
    This month has been different for me, my cm and cervix has been different in comparison to other months and at 6 dpo i felt this stabbing pain on my left side pelvic area ( which i asumed was implantation) but i also did a lot of walking that day becausw i took my 6 yr old to the show.
    Last night at 11 dpo i felt really gassy and could not get comfortable with siting on the couch or lying in bed, wasnt really pain i felt more pulling/pressure on the left side again sortof inline with hipbone.
    So this morning got BFN but the test line went bright white sortof looked like it was going to go pink and the faded straight away which hasnt happed before for me and i have peed on alot of sticks if you know what I mean
    Af is due tomorrow and i am worried that if i implanted late as in last night that there is going to be a risk of MC again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Late implant doesn't increase mc risk so far as I'm aware. Def possible to still have bfn at only 12dpo. Give it a couple days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mrs Tugs

Im going to test again in the morning as af is due and see what happens, its just the frer test this morning was different to the others i have used. I have only used frer in the past as well and i have never seen the test line show a bright white line straight away and then fade, usually its the other way around and this is considered an evap line. So it is confusing me, have you heard of this happening before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've never heard of that specifically. It could be a defect, it could be a sign. Only real way of knowing is to check again in time. Good luck, I hope this is it for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've found the FRERs have changed since the beginning of the year. I've had numerous squinty lines on tests when I wasn't pregnant, and when I did get positives, the colour has travelled all the way along the test before coming back to the test line

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Crazytime,

try to relax and not think constantly about negaative things that might happen.

Test in few more days (3 days past your period at least)

best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone,
    I know you cant know for sure untill af doesnt show but as much as you tell yourself to stop symptom spotting i cant help myself. I'll keep waiting and hopefully i dont get the wicked witch tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi crazy did you test this morning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes i did and it was BFN but af hasnt shown yet either so still playing the waiting game