+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another happy Bessemer user

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh wow, so many options. I had a feeling scan pan and analon would get good reviews.

I will have a look at the stocktake sales for some of the better brands

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love Bessemer. I also use the "non stick" pots and fry pans with the blue covering. Forgot the name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scanpan ctx or original ....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Tell me about.... Your saucepans!!!

I must be the only one who purchases pans as we need them.

If I don't need to replace it, I probably won't use it in the new set. No point have two useless items.

Are the replacement sets as big as the original sets, or is it only the small sets?
    Last edited by Nomia; 19-06-2016 at 00:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by besha View Post
    Scan pan classic for everything. They are good pots and pans, but a few of the pots that we use a lot haven't held up quite as well as I would have expected them to. We have one Le creuset frying pan and I quite like that too.
    They should have a lifetime warranty. If you go on to there website than email them pics etc they will let you know.
    I did this with my knife and they sent out a whole new set for me under warranty

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 2 girls 1 boy For This Useful Post:

besha  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 girls 1 boy View Post
    They should have a lifetime warranty. If you go on to there website than email them pics etc they will let you know.
    I did this with my knife and they sent out a whole new set for me under warranty
    That's good to know, I didn't realise! Thanks! Did you need your receipt? These particular pots were a wedding present so I don't have one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by besha View Post
    That's good to know, I didn't realise! Thanks! Did you need your receipt? These particular pots were a wedding present so I don't have one.
    I didn't have the receipt just said I bought them from this shop in roughly this month on a certain year. They did not even ask questions. I just has to take pictures of the damage and the codes (cause they were stamped on the knives) see if they still make them

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 2 girls 1 boy For This Useful Post:

besha  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you looking at frypans too? We love our Le Creuset one. We had to return a Scanpan one after a few uses as the coating started to peel. It also just didn't heat up well.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJaq View Post
    Are you looking at frypans too? We love our Le Creuset one. We had to return a Scanpan one after a few uses as the coating started to peel. It also just didn't heat up well.
    I am. I currently use the cheapie aldi version of the le creuset. It has been OK but it is a bit small but our cook top doesn't really accommodate a bigger pan. So I can't wait for a bigger better oven and bigger better pots and pans.