+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I brought some Le Creuset ones and they lasted only 12 months. I was so disappointed. I replaced them with Tefal ones about a year ago and so far so good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have scanpan coppernox and CTX. The CTX nonstick rocks!!!! Plus lifetime warranty - I had my chefs pan replaced as I'd been dishwashering it all the time (they now say it is dishwasher safe but not recommended). The saucepan hasn't skipped a beat though. The coppernox bases are great but I don't think the handles can go in the oven.

I also have a small scanpan classic frypan. It is rubbish compared to the non-stick CTX and solid built coppernox.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Following. I currently have a cheap IKEA set (which to be fair are actually pretty good given the $60 price tag for 3 pots and a fry pan!). An interim measure after getting the new induction cooktop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have all scan pan / got them on a great sale. They have been going for about 5 years now and look brand new.
    Also have scan pan knives set that I got on sale to
    They all have a life time warranty which I have used on the knives ( was great filled out form sent in photos of the damage on knives they sent me a whole new set and asked us to discard old set. I didn't though we now have a set of scan pan knives in our camping kit lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Following too. We are getting induction soon and need some ideas.

We currently have gas and I bought a set of raco saucepans 10 years ago. They're still going strong but won't work on induction unfortunately. Would buy them again for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have Swiss diamond pans and love them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have scan pan ctx fry pan which I love, I have a Swiss diamond pot which I don't love only that it looked beaten up and 20yrs old after the first use - so purely cosmetic issue otherwise works fine. I had Analon before the ctx and loved them but they weren't induction as they were old. Now we're back to gas and I wish I hadn't given them to my mum (just don't like to ask for them back even though I know she would give them)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have Bessemer. i LOVE LOVE LOVE them. i don't think i'd ever buy another brand again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scan pan classic for everything. They are good pots and pans, but a few of the pots that we use a lot haven't held up quite as well as I would have expected them to. We have one Le creuset frying pan and I quite like that too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a baccarat set we bought 6? years ago. Still look like new. They are the stainless steel ones. No idea if they work on induction. But I remember I got them for half price at Robins Kitchen.