For those of you who don't know my story, I've got one beautiful ds and have had 4 early miscarriages, last one being November last year. We've waited out our health insurance waiting periods and I was given an insulin resistance diagnosis by my OB. I'm on metformin until I reach 13 weeks pregnant.

I've been seeing a naturopath recently for a case of psoriasis that I've had for years. He seems to think that my mcs and psoriasis are directly related and while the psoriasis is still a problem, I'm at risk of miscarrying. He's given me another 4 weeks before I can try again... But here's the issue. I don't want to wait another 4 weeks! I'm ovulating right now! It feels like such a waste to be aware of it and just let it pass.

My OB said as soon as I'm preg, he'll dose me up on drugs to sustain a pregnancy...

So my question is, do you think it's worth a crack this month and take the risk, or do you think it's selfish of me to consider it?