+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mightymama. Start of injections to egg pick up does fly by, which is a good thing! Everything else seems to take forever, especially the wait to find out if your little embie has snuggled in.

bubbles21- welcome and good luck. I bet your anxious to get started now you have got to this point.

nattie84-gosh 4 weeks of injections seems a long time. Im sure you'll be an absolute pro by the end. I do an antagonist cycle and the recent one I only ended up doing 10 days of injections because my ovaries behaved and reacted to the drugs quickly. I was lucky.

AFM- I have a scan booked in for Monday morning (cd12) to check my lining and that I'm on track to ovulate. Then regular blood tests to catch ovulation. Then transfer 5 days after. Oh I wish it would just hurry up. I think I'm getting my sons cold so it's not ideal timing

Thanks
    Reviews
    All booked in for monday at 12:30 for EPU so trigger tonight at half past midnight. To sleep then wake up or stay awake and watch orange is the new black, that Is the question?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by laugo View Post
    All booked in for monday at 12:30 for EPU so trigger tonight at half past midnight. To sleep then wake up or stay awake and watch orange is the new black, that Is the question?
    Hmm that is a good looking question. What season are you watching? I still haven't started the new one that just dropped on Netflix. Think I'll save that for passing time in the 2ww ha!

Such a bummer your epu is late in the day! Mine was 7.30am so an easy 7.30pm trigger!

I think you should sleep and set an alarm to wake. You want to get as much rest as possible to be feeling your best for epu!

But I do like OITNB..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by laugo View Post
    I vote Orange is the New Black

Hi all, I'm following but not due to start my next cycle until at least August. I had a cancelled stim cycle at the beginning of this month. That was our first go, was cancelled before we got to EPU. Waiting for AF, then some more investigations. My next FS appointment is the 26th July to go over those results and decide where to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 when did you say AF was due? I do hope they can pinpoint the issue and tailor your new cycle!! Is there a chance that your body just freaked out with the first cycle and that a second exactly the same cycle could be perfectly fine?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC any day now, I'm day 23 today. I've mostly had 26-28 day cycles but they've been on the shorter side the last few months for some odd reason.

I've had the same thought, but I think he wants to try something different next time assuming this cyst has cleared up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's so good to have someone to talk to about all this my appointment went well today. The fs said all my test results were good, except for low vitamin d levels which is easily fixed and the pcos. I had a bt today and if I haven't already ovulated (which I most likely haven't because I have very long cycles), then I start treatment on Monday. Yay! I've been working towards this for over a year, can't believe it's finally time! I'll be taking the pill for 2 weeks and a week into that I'll start the synarel which I think I keep taking until epu. Then after a I get a bleed after the 2 weeks on the pill I start the gonal f and hopefully epu will be in the last week of July. I'm just praying my body co-operates and does what it's supposed to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so behind in the times, I haven't watched any OITNB! (nor GoT so don't say anything yet! )
    How exciting @laugo! Best of luck!
    I've never been good at the tww @Finnigan ! I think I'm getting a little more patience but it's going to be hard, I see myself peeing on a stick every 2 hours after egg implantation
    Best of luck for Monday!! Only one more day! How often have you had to had ultrasounds? Gosh they're awful aren't they?

How are you with the injections @nattie84 ? Will you be ok with the 4weeks vs 2?

Thanks
    Reviews
    laugo- good luck for epu on Monday. Are you having local or will you be asleep? P.S I LOVE OITNB I'm up to about episode 7 season 4, was a slow start but starting to get real juicy now

Hi jess8383, how frustrating having your first cycle cancelled! Hopefully they get the next one just right for you and you get a step closer to having a take home bubba

bubbles21- that's great all tests came back with no surprises. I think most of the population have low vit D. No time to get out doors and enjoy the sunshine. That's great things finally get cracking on Monday! Yay! It's a nice feeling knowing your one step closer to getting your baby

mightymama- yes those pee sticks call out to me day and night!! Evil little things Lol... It's only the 1 ultrasound for a non medicated FET, thank goodness. They are awful, the things we do...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 3 of manopur injections.. My darling 4yo grabs the syringe as its in! (I'm trying to encourage open lines of communication and involve him in the whole process as much as possible) I'm like gah!! Had to stab twice! Twice dang it! lucky they're little needles..