+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Finnigan I might be pretty close to you for my 2ww. I should have my FET around 10-14 July it's looking like!
    @debora how's your 2ww going? Have you caved and done any poas yet??
    @Muchulu1 what's the hrt part mean of hrt FET? And you transferred two embies?? Yay!
    @laugo awesome news from your scan! So good to have your epu date set. Will it be under general? How do you find it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh AFM - found out today that I got seven frosties!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    Ooh AFM - found out today that I got seven frosties!!!
    That's awesome 7 frosties. My dates not set just nurse and I both think it'll be Monday. With EPU I don't have general just a local and mild sedation so am awake the whole time. It's a little painful but cool to watch the process. Last time was stressful for the poor scientist though as she couldn't find any eggs (eventually they got 1, but 2/3 mins felt like 15/20 mins) I like how the are in the room searching on the big screen. It's also nice my hubby is with me the whole time - I also get to sit with him for his op too

Thanks
    Reviews
    @laugo my epu was done under local too and I'm actually really glad for it! I didn't have any mild sedation though, just the anesthetic and took a pain killer beforehand. I agree, it's so cool to watch the whole process, chat away to the FS and nurses and get live updates! My dh wasn't in the room but him and my mum were in the clinic waiting room so it was so nice to go straight back to them and tell them all about it.

Being my first time, I was super nervous of course but it was actually much easier than I expected. With seven frosties, hopefully I don't have to do it again anytime soon though haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 is a great number, congratulations! Are they day 3 or 5?

I'm still trying to keep busy during the 2WW, I had my last pregnyl injection last night. I'm not feeling too hopeful, but I'll just have to wait and see. The plan is to hold off on POAS until Thursday.

Good luck fit your epu Laugo, when will they confirm the date with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Debora - if it's going to be Monday I'll find out this arvo. Hopefully I should be able to tell after my scan this morning though

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC, that will be great having some company in the 2ww. Are you doing a medicated or natural cycle? 7 frosties!!! That's so amazing. I ended up with 5 day 5 so like you I'm hoping that was the last STIM I'll have to do.
    @debora- stay positive, there is every possibility this could be the one
    @laugo- good luck with your scan this morning, I hope those follicles are doing exactly what they are told

Thanks
    Reviews
    @debora they're at least 5! Although T they froze them on the sixth day. I only got a text from the lab so I'm not sure what their official gradings are.

Ooh you have to do injections during your 2ww? I'm pretty sure mine are done and dusted!
    @laugo how did the scan go??
    @Finnigan yes! So good!! Mine will be medicated. I thiiiiink I'm getting AF today so will start some tablets. Scan in 10-13 days and FET about 6 days after that.

Ahh you got heaps too!! I know, I was thinking the same thing about not having to do a full cycle again. Would be so nice if this batch sorted me out ha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    US was looking good - still 16 in total with 6 of them between 16-21mm others sitting around 12-14mm so hopefully they'll catch up. Waiting to hear from nurses to confirm Monday EPU. My FS has held off before to try and let the others catch up so I don't know what he'll do, but I think I only had 1/2 in that range so he was happy to sacrifice a couple for the majority. Who knows

Thanks
    Reviews
    @laugo. Your follies sound great. 16 is perfect.