+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I'm doing a natural FET this time round following a STIM cycle resulting in a BFN and 5 day 5 frosties. Fingers crossed this is the one that sticks. Transfer will be somewhere around the 9th July. Would love some company in the 2WW, it drives me totally bonkas!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, I'm jumping over from the May-June thread, it's moving so fast I can't keep up!

Good luck laugo on your epu, they sound like good numbers. Hopefully they keep growing!!

All the best for your lap tomorrow Nattie. I had one in May and was going to go straight into a fet cycle but the timing was off so I ended up having to wait an extra month. Was devastated at the time but it has flown by!

It's such an exciting time surfer gal, I wish you a short and successful journey.

And yes finnigan, that's exactly why I'm here! The 2WW can turn me into a crazy person, it's good having a group of people who can relate!

AFM, I had a fet on Saturday so I am currently in the 2WW. It's only been three days but it feels like forever already!

I've had two IUI's and one fresh transfer last year, which were all unsuccessful. I have two more frozen embryos if this cycle is unsuccessful, so hopefully one of them will stick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Debora- Yay, how exciting! Each day in the 2ww seems to go forever. Arg!!! When is your blood test? Will you POAS before bloods?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The blood test is next Friday so I'll probably POAS on Thursday. I'll be at work on Friday so if it's going to be bad news I would rather be prepared. Last time i didn't POAS beforehand and I found out at work that it was a bfn, and then had all of my family calling and texting to ask how it went. I sound melodramatic saying this, but it was one of the worst days of my life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a good idea. I can imagine trying to deal with all the emotions of a bfn at work would be very difficult. I'm hopeless, I always POAS too early and spend the whole 2WW stressing if it is true result or not. I'm going to try to wait a bit longer this time maybe 2-3 days before blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Starting soon

Hi

I hope I am not too early. I am starting this month just waiting for my cycle to start which should be in the next few days.

This is my second IVF cycle but this time its with a different doctor and he has me on a lot more things due to them finding a high amount of natural killer cells.

Feeling nervous but excited at the same time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Debora - I'll have everything crossed for you, 2WW should be called 6WW cause it feels like forever xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Hope you don't mind me jumping in! Have been lurking on the IVF threads for a few months now. We're on cycle #6. Trying a HRT FET cycle this time around. Had a double ET yesterday.
    Hoping this cycle brings everyone some good news!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1. Congrats on transfer yesterday. Good luck for you 2WW, hope your embies are busy snuggling in as we speak.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnigan For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June-July 2016

Nattie84 hope all went ok with lap

Muchulu1 - I'm aiming for a double transfer if we can get 2, good luck with your double

Babypanda - I like it when they change things up it

Today was BT and US - all really good. 9 on left and 7 on right. All between 10-16mm so another scan Friday and hopefully EPU on Monday. This has been our best numbers yet (of course it would be in our final cycle lol)