+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June-July 2016

Hey Guys, just wanted to start a new thread for anyone who is just starting a cycle. I've been following the other one but everyone is well on the way or towards the end. I started injections last Friday and thinking the cycle will go into July. Hopefully others out there so if we make the 2WW we can go through it together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am a little early to join but having a laparoscopy to remove my endo next Wednesday and then start my third IVF cycle straight after.. I have had three years since my last IVF and decided to change clinics and give it one last go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck @nattie84 - I'm still on injections. I'm also on my final IVF cycle. Hope surgery goes well X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by laugo View Post
    Hey Guys, just wanted to start a new thread for anyone who is just starting a cycle. I've been following the other one but everyone is well on the way or towards the end. I started injections last Friday and thinking the cycle will go into July. Hopefully others out there so if we make the 2WW we can go through it together.
    Ahh I might jump in too! I was on the other thread but absolutely cannot keep up!!

I actually just had my epu on Friday. But I'm doing a freeze all so FET will be next month, yay!

If you're doing a freshie maybe our transfers would be at similar times? If everything goes well for you, do you know approximately when your transfer will be?

Have you got your first follies scan date? You said you were on your final IVF cycle, what number is this for you? Good luck!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    Ahh I might jump in too! I was on the other thread but absolutely cannot keep up!!

I actually just had my epu on Friday. But I'm doing a freeze all so FET will be next month, yay!

If you're doing a freshie maybe our transfers would be at similar times? If everything goes well for you, do you know approximately when your transfer will be?

Have you got your first follies scan date? You said you were on your final IVF cycle, what number is this for you? Good luck!!
    I had my 1st scan last Friday and had the most I've seen - 10 on right and 5 on left- they are all still small though 6-9mm but mine always grow slow. My next scan is Wednesday so hopefully I'll see which ones are going to grow cause often not all mine do. I'm thinking my EPU will be Saturday or Monday next week. Then my

So I'm in cycle 8, I have a DD who is 3, but I have a stim cycle every time and don't get many to freeze. Taking its told and realise it's time to start focusing on our DD instead of IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    What about you @SurferGalGC - how many r u up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by laugo View Post
    I had my 1st scan last Friday and had the most I've seen - 10 on right and 5 on left- they are all still small though 6-9mm but mine always grow slow. My next scan is Wednesday so hopefully I'll see which ones are going to grow cause often not all mine do. I'm thinking my EPU will be Saturday or Monday next week. Then my

So I'm in cycle 8, I have a DD who is 3, but I have a stim cycle every time and don't get many to freeze. Taking its told and realise it's time to start focusing on our DD instead of IVF
    Ooh that sounds pretty decent for a first scan!! Let's hope they're getting nice and big by Wednesday!

I get my day 5 embie update on Wednesday and if all looks good, I think my FET will be around 7-14 July.

This is my first cycle so all very new and exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on my last cycle too.. We had three years off and decided we were done. Then we changed our minds this year and decided one more try!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    I'm on my last cycle too.. We had three years off and decided we were done. Then we changed our minds this year and decided one more try!
    Yoohoo! When do you start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    Yoohoo! When do you start?
    I am having a lap tomoz to check/remove my endo and cg can my NK cells and then we start maybe two weeks after? I doing a long cycle this time that I haven't done before so not really sure how it all works yet but i think it's like a 6 week cycle.

In nervous and excited this time cause it's been so long I forget what it's like which is probably a good thing!