Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Suggesting you are 5 months pregnant even though you have not recieved a positive blood test or have not seen a baby via ultrasound is very very strange. To not present yourself to emergency with they symptoms you say you have is crazy imo. I dont believe you are pregnant but I think something quite serious may be going on with you. Not sorting it out is crazy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkers For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes, you're 5 months pregnant. I can see it through my screen.

Is that what you want people to reply? You have been given so much helpful advice, I'm not sure what more you're expecting?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (17-06-2016),GlitterFarts  (17-06-2016),LaDiDah  (17-06-2016),whatwillbe  (17-06-2016),WinterJade  (17-06-2016),~Marigold~  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Heard weidest thing today

Quote Originally Posted by amanda779 View Post
    So i currently believe i am around 5 months pregnant i have a baby belly and everything put on around 10kgs since january. Hiwever went to a doc today just to have him say at my age i wouldnt be pregnant i am 39. Little mad over it so no hcg is definately not pregnant apparently so nothinh more to do. He told me that i would have cancer before i was pregnant.
    Huh? I'm confused.. Are you pregnant? How long have you suspected you're pregnant? Have you done any HPTs or had a scan or blood test?

That is a weird thing for a doctor to say though. I am assuming that you didn't think you were pregnant until very recently when you realised you weren't getting your period and you've got a "baby bump"? Have you felt baby kicking at all?

Sorry for all the questions, it's just weird and I don't fully understand the story here.

Get a second opinion I'd say..

EDIT: sorry for some reason I didn't see any replies before after the original post. Please ignore above.
    Last edited by witherwings; 17-06-2016 at 18:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations. I suspect you will have a healthy baby boy in 4 months!

The gp you saw is ridiculous. My mum was 37 when she had my little brother and I've heard of others much older.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You said that you have a tilted uterus and that's why a baby can't be seen on a scan. You also say you have other children. Were they seen on a scan prior to 5-6 months?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think pp's were calling you crazy, it's a bizarre situation and definitely not the 'norm' it must be really frustrating not knowing what is going on. I think you need to find the right doctor who will really listen to you and go from there

Thanks
    Reviews
    I knew of (friend of a friend of a friend type deal) someone who had been pregnant, and lost the baby very early on but her body continued to act pregnant. Her belly and breasts grew etc. not sure if this is a possibility. I don't know if she had hcg present in her tests though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course you can be pregnant at 39. But I had a tilted uterus, & you could definitely see the baby on a scan. A baby is quite large by this gestation, it is impossible to miss. You need to see a dr and tell them that you feel you are pregnant, but have had a negative test and no hcg. Ask for a scan of your uterus, and request that they point out to you what they can see in your uterus and which part everything is. As the dr to request that the sonographer show it all to you thoroughly, or ask the sonographer yourself. Even with the issues you have described, you would DEFINITELY see a 5 month baby in your uterus if they scan it. If you cannot see a baby, go back to the same dr with your scan result and tell them you still believe you are pregnant. Hopefully they will then get you the care you need.
    There are drs and midwives on BH who can alsp look at a scan for you if you can post a pic on BH.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeeeesecake For This Useful Post:

harvs  (18-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    My SIL had a lot of pregnancy symptoms, but wasn't pregnant. Ended up that she had a brain tumour on her pituitary gland.

Please get this checked out properly, either it is a baby or it could be something very serious.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DJ Nette For This Useful Post:

Kazzy36  (18-06-2016),LoveLivesHere  (18-06-2016),misskittyfantastico  (17-06-2016),Stretched  (18-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by coco babies View Post
    You said that you have a tilted uterus and that's why a baby can't be seen on a scan. You also say you have other children. Were they seen on a scan prior to 5-6 months?
    Didnt know i was pregnant with my first for 6 months. So i didnt have ultrasound until after 7 months. The ultrasound was not done to see my uterus it only fcused on the ovaries and the ovaries were fine. I did not see the screen so have no idea what was being looked at. Just doctor said ovaries are fine no i largement and that was it. The letter said pelvic ovaries on it.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast