Closed Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Poppy View Post
    I just find it hard to understand why you are not interested in getting to the bottom of this. Why have you not rocked up to ed and demanded answers as clearly if your gp thinks you cant be pregnant at 39 they are not very good.
    If you have done this whole pregnancy thing a few times wouldnt you know about all the tests and scans that get done?
    Didnt find out with my first until i was 6 months pregnant my second lived in a small country town and i didnt have any tests or ultrasounds until well after 5 months. Third one had a private midwife and still didnt have major tests. Blood type and records were all their from previous things and we had to start at our hospital at 26 weeks nothing before hand with any of them. Only main test i had was the glucose test for 2 of my kids thats it until after the 6 months stage. Sorry i am unbelieveable. My friend knows everything i am hoing through we tell each other everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Op I'm not sure if you're missing my question or ignoring it. What is your plan from here? How are you going to make sure you get an answer and appropriate care?

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda779 View Post
    No not one of the doctors have felt my stomach at all
    Why haven't you demanded that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Seems to me you already know the answer otherwise you'd be busy doing all you could until you knew for sure rather than being super vague on an internet forum.

People are giving you quite reasonable suggestions of what your next steps could be.

I hope for your familys sake & your own health you investigate what your symptoms are being caused by whether its an undetected pregnancy or something else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    May have started out a genuine issue, but my gut feeling is this is just an attention seeking exercise now.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomia For This Useful Post:

Mumstheword3  (19-06-2016),WinterJade  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    As a doctor myself, I have offered to look at the OP's blood results and her ultrasound films, privately of course. No interest was expressed by her.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That's an extremely generous offer and the fact they are not interest just proved the point that who ever the person on the other end of the keyboard isn't genuine at all but s troll to me. If it where me and a doctor was offering free medical advice you'd jump at all.

There is no point in any of us wasting our time trying to help someone who doesn't want help

And I will add this there is young girl that I speak to on the phone when I was at work. Always asking us to hold clothing in bigger sizes because she believed she was pregnant. This has been going on for 6plus years. The calls come at the same time every Friday afternoon and on the Monday her mum always come in to see us and apologise and to tell us she is not pregnant but has believed for the past 6plus years she has believed she has been and still it

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (19-06-2016),~Marigold~  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Heard weidest thing today

I'm out - the OP is being vague, not replying or even acknowledging any posts that attempt to help and I can't help but feel she either knows she pregnant and taking us for a ride or most certainly isn't and needs help that none of us can provide. You have even been offered a free review by a bubhubber and to ignore that is foolish - as a person with chronic illness anyone that is willing to take an interest in my health would never be ignored.

Good luck OP with whatever journey this takes you on, for the sake of your children I hope you find out what it is soon so you can get whatever support you need - pregnancy, medical or otherwise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda779 View Post
    Didnt find out with my first until i was 6 months pregnant my second lived in a small country town and i didnt have any tests or ultrasounds until well after 5 months. Third one had a private midwife and still didnt have major tests. Blood type and records were all their from previous things and we had to start at our hospital at 26 weeks nothing before hand with any of them. Only main test i had was the glucose test for 2 of my kids thats it until after the 6 months stage. Sorry i am unbelieveable. My friend knows everything i am hoing through we tell each other everything.
    So she also believes you are pregnant?

A pregnancy at 39 is different than a pregnancy in your 20's and even early 30's. It can certainly be more high risk just due to age.

Like others have mentioned not seeking proper help and advice (your children and friend are not medical professionals and therefore are not 'proper help and advice') is dangerous and I consider it reckless.

Stop whinging about gps and go to a hospital. You need proper care - whether it be pregnancy or something else. If I were your daughter/husband/friend I would be driving you there not touching your belly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've read every single post here.

I just can't understand, you say you're 5 months pregnant, you've gotten positive tests at home? Please post us a pic, you say you have a baby bump, also post a pic.

I can't even begin to fathom, 5 months on and no clinical or medical evidence to prove there is a viable pregnancy. Why on earth have you not persisted in getting to the bottom of this, sitting behind a screen reading a forum isn't going to help you get the answers you so desperately need, mentally or medically.

Present to the ED, don't leave until you have answers. You WILL get answers that way. If you indeed are some how pregnant, and you're not getting the proper pre natal care you need, you could be severely neglecting your unborn child.

I hope for the OP sake you take all our advice and go get checked out, like others have said, something could be seriously wrong, it's not fair on your family or yourself to just ignore it.

I wish you all the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Given the OP has turned down J37 to give a professional assessment of his records and ignoring all of the valid questions, I'm calling troll. Normally I just report and don't say anything, but I am now not to stir but to save others their time and emotional energy.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (19-06-2016),tamzmaree  (19-06-2016)