Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Also to add ladies if she has I think 4 other children would she know what tests you had being as one of babies was only born a few years ago. I think there is nothing there at all like a lot of us said but yet Amanda you don't seem to do a damned thing about it at all except meh and you don't have any mental issues. Not getting the proper care if you are "supposedly" 5 pregnant is complete neglect in your part and complete neglect on an unborn child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Op surely has to be a troll. This is ridiculous.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (19-06-2016),delirium  (19-06-2016),Kazza78  (19-06-2016),Nomia  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterFarts View Post
    It's odd... but i kinda don't think so. Impervious to reason, but not a troll i don't think.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterFarts View Post
    My troll-dar is normally pretty accurate. For some reason I don't think she is. Which makes no sense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just find it hard to understand why you are not interested in getting to the bottom of this. Why have you not rocked up to ed and demanded answers as clearly if your gp thinks you cant be pregnant at 39 they are not very good.
    If you have done this whole pregnancy thing a few times wouldnt you know about all the tests and scans that get done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I found it very hard to believe that a viable pg would not show HcG given it's the imperative hormone in the whole creation and formation of the baby. So I had a google and did read a couple of anecdotal cases.... but with an important point. The 'neg' readings were very early on in the pg. Which I would chalk up to either a) the pg not being as far on as the mother thought b) their drs classing it as neg bc it was below the 'unequivocal' reading of 50. So they may have had a reading of 10, but their dr classed that as a neg and lots of drs do that.

Either way, at 5 months there is no physical way there could be no HcG detected in the blood ******. Nor a baby seen in there. I've had 3 kids and my ob found a tiny baby with a beating heart at 5+0 within seconds. By 5 months the fact you have a tilted uterus would mean nothing. I'm not sure why I'm even bothering, as you clearly won't listen to reason.

The reason I am posting OP, is to urge you to see someone. You are not pg. Therefore that means there could be some serious health issues at play here, one being cancer. I'm not going to dance around that word as maybe seeing it may shock you into reality to get tests done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    My troll-dar is normally pretty accurate. For some reason I don't think she is. Which makes no sense!
    No, she's not a troll. I think we may be dealing with a negligible IQ here. That's been my gut-feeling the whole time. Sad.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (19-06-2016),wobblermummy  (19-06-2016),~Marigold~  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I found it very hard to believe that a viable pg would not show HcG given it's the imperative hormone in the whole creation and formation of the baby. So I had a google and did read a couple of anecdotal cases.... but with an important point. The 'neg' readings were very early on in the pg. Which I would chalk up to either a) the pg not being as far on as the mother thought b) their drs classing it as neg bc it was below the 'unequivocal' reading of 50. So they may have had a reading of 10, but their dr classed that as a neg and lots of drs do that.

Either way, at 5 months there is no physical way there could be no HcG detected in the blood ******. Nor a baby seen in there. I've had 3 kids and my ob found a tiny baby with a beating heart at 5+0 within seconds. By 5 months the fact you have a tilted uterus would mean nothing. I'm not sure why I'm even bothering, as you clearly won't listen to reason.

The reason I am posting OP, is to urge you to see someone. You are not pg. Therefore that means there could be some serious health issues at play here, one being cancer. I'm not going to dance around that word as maybe seeing it may shock you into reality to get tests done.
    A potential cancer diagnosis was mentioned very early on (well, by me, to be frank). In particular, ovarian cancer. The OP insisted that the ultrasound she had showed no ovarian pathology. (She apparently lamented she had no report, but on the films it "apparently" said "ovaries normal". This is in itself strange, as ultra-sonographers generally only put measurements and the view (transverse, long, lateral, etc) on the actual films.).

ETA...it doesn't matter if a uterus is retroverted...it can still be seen by ultrasound. A retroverted uterus means it is harder to palpate when doing a bi-manual exam (when fingers are used both internally, and externally, to feel the uterus).

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by J37; 19-06-2016 at 16:00.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (19-06-2016),LoveLivesHere  (19-06-2016),wobblermummy  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you and your friend can feel the baby's kicks, then it would be easy to find on ultrasound, and feel when being examined. I can't see any way that you could have a baby that size missed on ultrasound as a retroverted uterus wouldn't be relevant once baby is felt from outside.

I think you should see another doctor, not because you are pregnant but because something else must be wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that there is some serious mental health issues present.
    You are not pregnant, you have been told this by medical professionals and I think you are a risk not only to yourself but to those around you. Their mental health will be affected when there is not a baby in 4 months time.
    I hope your friends and family have recognized what is going on.. I wrote a nice post a few pages back but it has just gotten worse.
    There is a mental health act in place and I fear that your doctors should be acting upon it. Sorry if this is harsh, but it scares me.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mumstheword3 For This Useful Post:

delirium  (19-06-2016),kim85  (19-06-2016),~Marigold~  (19-06-2016)