Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda779 View Post
    Didnt get tests done at this stage with my other kids. What tests are u talkinh about
    12 week scan/bloods (optional). 20 week morphology scan. Full bloods (I had this at the beginning to check all vitamin/mineral levels and immunity to VPDs. A GTT (optional) due soon.

Honestly I have read through the thread. What do you want from us? Yes, what the dr said is a little ridiculous.

Do you truly believe you are pregnant? Have you said this to your DH and kids? Are you planning on doing anything?

Just saying 'meh' will not make it go away or 'I'll just see if a baby pops out' is not a good plan.

I also think any pelvic scan would show a baby. Especially at the gestation you believe you are to be.

So I will echo everyone else. Go to the ED. Get more tests done. Just sitting around doing nothing is not a solution.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

BettyV  (19-06-2016),gingermillie  (19-06-2016),~Marigold~  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you take your positive test to the ed since you posted the other day? I'm just wondering what your plan is? Going to different gps doesn't seem to be getting you an answer for your symptoms.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Think u miss the point i do not want to be pregnant but belive i am and had a friend over here on the weekend and after feeling my tummy and kicks she believs i am too.
    I told the two doxtors same thing just never told the second doctor anything the first said.
    OK. Best of luck.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You need to keep looking for a definite answer because if you're not pregnant then there is potentially some very serious medical issues that need to be diagnosed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think u miss the point i do not want to be pregnant but belive i am and had a friend over here on the weekend and after feeling my tummy and kicks she believs i am too.
    I told the two doxtors same thing just never told the second doctor anything the first said.
    Well in that case get a referral from a gp to book into a hospital as you should see a midwife pretty much asap.

Or if private find an ob. They can get all your tests done in the office - including scans.

Another idea is requesting all your results from the gp office. They can release this info at your request. Then you can take it all to an ob for their opinion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If it were me, I'd be DEMANDING an ultrasound. Like, yesterday.
    What are you planning on doing today? Are you in the hospital waiting room? No? Just going about your life not seeking answers? If you think you're carrying a 5 month old fetus (that was missed by bloods, the last doctor you saw AND on a scan) then you will probably be making medical history.
    But your friend confirmed it, so you must be. Are you not concerned that you're missing out on all of the prenatal care/tests and checkups?
    You know that any doctor or midwife can FEEL the baby and it's position now, simply by doing a simple physical exam using their bare hands on your stomach right now?

Anyway, I am out. I stand by my previous posts in saying go and seek help. The hospital will help you TODAY. In whatever area they see you need assistance with.
    And I do not think that mental illness is something to snigger at.

Hope things all work out for you and your kids.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (19-06-2016),twinklify  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Heard weidest thing today

Just curious did you tell your friend that the doctors have told you that you are not pregnant because you have no hcg in your system and no baby in your uterus (that can be seen)? What did she say? I just can't understand how your friend (who I assume is not medically qualified) can figure out your pregnant but a doctor can't.

I have no doubt we will be reading a birth announcement in 4 months. In fact I would put money on it... 😐

ETA - you should sell the story to the magazines. Headline would read something along the lines "Mum proves doctors wrong and gives birth after being told she was never pregnant!"

Seriously I expect to read it in the magazines! People were sceptical about the mum of quins to start so maybe the laugh will be on all of us when it's front cover material.
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 19-06-2016 at 14:55.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (19-06-2016),wobblermummy  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Didnt get tests done at this stage with my other kids. What tests are u talkinh about
    You should be having antenatal appts at least every four weeks, making sure everything is fine in the pregnancy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you had your period or any bleeding in those 5 months?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How is it that kicks can be felt, but bub not seen on ultrasound?

Have any of the Drs felt your tummy, and what did they say about it?