Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Heard weidest thing today

So i currently believe i am around 5 months pregnant i have a baby belly and everything put on around 10kgs since january. Hiwever went to a doc today just to have him say at my age i wouldnt be pregnant i am 39. Little mad over it so no hcg is definately not pregnant apparently so nothinh more to do. He told me that i would have cancer before i was pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

You've posted about this before haven't you Amanda? You had an ultrasound that showed no pregnancy and no health issues?Surely you've done a home pregnancy test ?
    When you say 'no Hcg' do you mean you had a blood test and it was negative or the dr wouldn't do a blood test? Did he do a dip/urine test ?

At 39 you most definitely have the possibility of being pregnant but I wonder if you've misinterpreted what he said. Possibly given your ultrasound results there is no chance of you being pregnant- this was probably what the dr was getting at ?
    Last edited by bel2466; 15-06-2016 at 19:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    5 months or 5 weeks?

Have you recently found out? Curious as to why you haven't seen a doc before now.

Definitely not his place to say what he did. I'd see another GP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Wait, was it you that had scans etc done last month?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Wait, was it you that had scans etc done last month?
    I was just going to say the same thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    I was just going to say the same thing!
    Yes, same lady. Ultrasound and bloods came back NAD
    Last edited by bel2466; 15-06-2016 at 19:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You mentioned you had blood tests done in your other thread... Were hcg levels tested? Your last thread was pretty confusing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went for a second opinion as i wasnt happy with the others. I have done tests a lot of negatives but i have a had a positive. This was a completely different clinic so knew nothing of previous visits. I have got a lot bigger, sore back and my breasts are starting to leak which is strange as with my last 2 bo milk even came in. He did a hcg level test and said nope ur bot pregnant, you cant be pregnant without hcg levels. Then he looked at his file and said oh your 39 you wont be pregnant at 39 its to old you cant be pregnant. Then went on about cancer and that being more of a chance then pregnancy. I know i am not 100% healthy like the previous doctor said, i just want to know why i havent had a period since then and why i look pregnant and why i feel it if i am not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeGirl View Post
    You mentioned you had blood tests done in your other thread... Were hcg levels tested? Your last thread was pretty confusing.
    No hcg levels werent tested in blood test previously. Found out a few things by asking a cousins friend about the ultrasound. She is a doctor and said that my uterus is tilted to the back and may not tilt forward until after 6 or 7 months dont get it. She said this is why the ultrasound may have shown nothing. The doctor i saw today wasnt interested in listening to me. Oh well still in the dark to whats wrong with me. Will keep trying to find out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    5 months or 5 weeks?

Have you recently found out? Curious as to why you haven't seen a doc before now.

Definitely not his place to say what he did. I'd see another GP.
    I have been trying to get answers and nothing. I took home test which were neg so didnt bother but so many symptoms weight gain like a baby belly boobs starting to leak everyone around me thinks i am pregnant.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast