+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @MamaMell I hope you're both doing well!

Hey @keiko! I'm plodding along Very sore and been plagued with cramps and Braxton hicks lately which is uncomfortable but all part of the package How are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #4

Hi ladies I am going well thanks for asking my appt with BBIVF is 9 August and then we will be taking our two dd's on a snow holiday, we leave on 10 August. We are very excited and looking forward to that. It has certainly given us something else to concentrate on than cycling. So the plan is, we have appt and depending on when af arrives we hope to cycle asap after we return from the snow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, very new to all this! I have my second appointment with Dr Andy Stamatiou tomorrow, after 4 rounds of bloods and a GTT. Being 43 I am hoping he has some good news for us and we can proceed with IVF! Has anyone else seen Dr Andy and had some good results? All I keep hearing about is how amazing Wazza is but his waiting list is way toooooo long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nicole83 - Great to hear you have a plan of action in place hun and nice it involves relaxing with family before you get started. Enjoy the snow and hopefully you get started as soon as you get back x
    @MrsRodgerDodger - Welcome hun hood luck with your appointment tomorrow hope all goes well and you can get started asap. Sorry I cant help with your dctr, I see Warren and I travel down from the coast but thats after hearing about his reputation on bubhub and having lots of failures, I seem to be a very difficult case to crack. Good luck hopefully you have a short journey x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside sorry you're journey has been so long! I hope it all works out for you. I have hashimotos and PCOS to deal with as well, so our journey will be complicated! All I hope is for a little hope! X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsRodgerDodger For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsRodgerDodger I am dealing with PCOS too, hopefully it means big egg numbers for you then, it usually does for me but unfortunately we seem to have chromosomal issues also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsRogerDodger I'm off to see Dr Andy on Wednesday for my 32 week check up for baby number 2. All our IVF/FETs have been with him. We have a 3.5year old daughter and number 2 due end of next month. Not a bad word at all Good luck!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT congratulations! I hope we have some success like you've had!
    @Heyside I am hoping with age and pcos we won't have any chromosomal issues.

We will know what we are dealing with in a couple of hours when we see Dr Andy. Terrified, anxious, excited and nervous all in one! Hopefully I can share some good news with you later on today!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsRodgerDodger For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsRodgerDodger View Post
    Hi All, very new to all this! I have my second appointment with Dr Andy Stamatiou tomorrow, after 4 rounds of bloods and a GTT. Being 43 I am hoping he has some good news for us and we can proceed with IVF! Has anyone else seen Dr Andy and had some good results? All I keep hearing about is how amazing Wazza is but his waiting list is way toooooo long!
    Hi @MrsRodgerDodger - the other option is to get an appointment with Charlotte Mooring who is his protege and IVF partner. When Wazza's not there, Charlotte fills in anyways and they always consult on combined patients daily. We liked Charlotte so much, we ended up staying with her as my ob/gyn. Also, a lot of the girls ring reception periodically to check for cancellations and be asked to be kept on a waiting list. If you happen to live near by, you'll get in even quicker. Mine was originally a year wait, I managed to get in after just over a month as I worked and lived nearby and now 10+ wks pregnant. Good luck!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

MrsRodgerDodger  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, our appointment went ok! We are doing two IUI cycles as of next cycle, being August and September and if no luck, then we will go to IVF. All bloods came back great and showing I am ovulating, but due to age and PCOS, my egg quality is compromised. He is concerned about multiples so we are going to watch that closely. I have my script ready for clomid to start when my next cycle commences. Feeling relieved we are on a path to achieving our goal and there is some hope for us.