+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside. Will be thinking of you and sending any babydust i can rustle up your way. X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello lovely ladies ,

sorry I have been MIA for a little while!
    @Heyside I am so sorry to hear that your last cycle was another bust.... I was seriously hoping this would be it for you, especially with a PGD'd embie. Big hugs . I'm glad to hear you already have a plan in place and are onto your next cycle. Having a plan of action always seemed to help me cope a little better. If we would have been able to financially I think I would have also tried back to back cycles if able. Shame the growth hormone didn't do much. Seems like wazza has a plan in place for you anyway. Good to hear he hasn't mentioned donor eggs yet, but striving for that one lucky embie is a hard slog! I can't remember did you get 1 or 2 PGD normal ones from this cycle? Or aren't the results back yet? Will this cycle throw off your UK plans?

@Green lady how are you going lovely? When are you due for your BT? Must be coming up soon?! Will you test beforehand? Let us know how you are going. Fingers/toes and everything crossed this is it and you'll be blessed with two magical lines soon How are you going on the crinone or did you get put on endometrin instead? I've used both for my last cycle and I ended up getting more irritation from the endometrin pessaries.

@sumteng - Welcome!

@nicole83 - When is your appt hun? Are you planning on doing IUI's at BBIVF or another stim cycle? Let us know how your appt goes

@BecT how are you going lady?

@MrsChino how are you and the twinnies doing? They must be running out of space and you must certainly be feeling very 'over' it by now. Are they still growing nicely for you? How is your GD going? It's either you or Ducky next now, eek! I am so excited

@MamaMell the biggest congratulations on the safe arrival of baby Amara! Glad everyone is doing well and fingers crossed you get to take her home soon. Thanks for updating. P.S have I told you June babies are the best? Enjoy those precious new baby snuggles xx
    Last edited by Keiko2012; 01-07-2016 at 12:07. Reason: formatting

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (02-07-2016),sumteng  (02-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - nice to hear from you! Hope all is going well with the pregnancy.

Blood test is next Tues. Dont think I will POAS before then. I am on the endometrin pessaries - only one every night. I had some spotting yesterday - just slightly pink/ caramel and am hoping it might only be irritation from the endometrin and isn't AF trying to break through. It's certainly messy stuff. I think I will ring the clinic today and ask if I should up it to two pessaries a day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - Nice to hear from you hun hope the pregnancy is going well. Thanks for you thoughts, yes happy to have another.plan, here we go again boarding the roller coaster. We tested 3 embryos last cycle but only one one came back normal so we will put that back after our fresh cycle if it survives the thaw. Yes it will effect our plans if we are successful but have decided to deal with that as and when as we have spent the last 3 years working on what if's.
    @Green lady - I am behind you cheering you on from the side lines you definitely deserve this, Tuesday isn't too long to wait now. Definately worth asking about upping the pessaries if you are concerned x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (02-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady, fingers crossed for tuesday!!! I'd say the spotting is probably from the endometrin, and I'd assume upping the dose could actually cause more spotting? But check with the clinic today anyway. I am so hoping that it isn't AF trying to break through! How are you feeling emotionally? It's such a tough gig!
    @Heyside sorry to hear you only got one PGD normal embie out of your last lot.. BUT at least there's one to put back again ! You are completely right with putting things off and off - you might as well try and re-shuffle plans if it works. You can't be putting your life on hold forever. When will you start stimming again?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (02-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OR @Green lady it might be delayed implantation spotting thats made its way out?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (02-07-2016),Heyside  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 Hello love! How are you going? All is going ok here – it’s my last day of work! Thank goodness, it’s starting to get a bit tricky, hauling myself around the place J I’m a bit unconvinced about the GDM to be honest – I haven’t had a single high reading since I started testing 3 weeks ago and I even had a normal BSL after my baby shower where much cake was consumed so I’m hoping it’s a lot of fuss over nothing. Hopefully there will be a few weeks of quiet time before we have any action. What’s news with you? How far along are you now?!

@MamaMell Massive congratulations on the arrival of your little girl! I’m glad things are progressing well and hope she can be home with you soon.

@Green lady I took endometrin on my second last cycle and wasn’t a massive fan of the stuff either. I found it really messy and kind of burny to be honest. I was on 3 per day though. I reckon chatting to your clinic about upping your dose sounds like a good idea if you’re having a bit of spotting. My understanding is you can’t have too much progesterone on board. Good luck for Tuesday – hoping for good news!

@Heyside I’m so glad you have a plan (and also glad you don’t have to wait six months!). Whenever we were faced with timing-related decisions with IVF I always figured that if I were lucky enough to get pregnant and we had to reconsider our travel plans, well, we’d cross that bridge then - what a lovely problem to have J All the best for your next cycle – this has got to be the one. YOU HEAR THAT BABY GODS?!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (02-07-2016),Heyside  (01-07-2016),Keiko2012  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woop woop @MrsChino last day of work!!! Now that is super exciting! I secretly can't wait for that day to happen

How many weeks are you now? With the GD, they have recently adjusted the normal range (well last year sometime I believe). One of my friends was just above it too and had to keep testing herself. All her sugars were normal too. I mean if after a baby shower your sugars are still a OK I wouldn't worry, lol. But it must be a pain in the butt in the meantime!

I'm doing well thanks, 22w tomorrow and belly is starting to get bigger now. It's my first day off in ages where there's nothing to do so I'm enjoying lazing around the house for once. Still in my pj's

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsChino if you are in contact with those baby gods up there they definitely need a push in my direction haha!! Yes we decided we were better deciding about travel plans down the tracks we still may be a few cycles behind success yet who knows? So exciting that you are finishing up work you must be so ready for it carrying your twins around. Hope you get a nice few weeks of relaxation xx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - Hope you have enjoyed your day off, wow 22w how exciting nice that you are showing lots more now. I remember with DD it was a little surreal when strangers started commenting on my bump.