+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies, managed to get an appointment with Warren tomorrow so can decide on next steps and make some decisions x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside Oh dammit, I'm so sorry. Even when you're expecting it, it's still a kick in the guts. I'm glad you're able to get in to see wazza today to work out next steps. Big hugs to you lady.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awh Heyside I am heartbroken for you. I really thought it was your turn

I hope your appointment brings some new hope for you in this hard process. Thinking of you xoxo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for thinking of me today. We drove down to Brisbane pretty early so I could have my bt and then me and DD spent some lovely time together in the city until our appointment in the afternoon when DH met us. Warren was so good in the appointment and so thorough going through every part of the last few cycles we have done with him. The conclusion was that basically as a couple we make pretty dam chromosomally crappy embryos, he doesn't think it can all be put down to my pcos and unfortunately not much can be done about it we just need that lucky one. Apparently we struck very lucky with DD. I was waiting for him to mention donor eggs but he actually said as we have only done 4 fresh cycles we are not there yet. He encouraged us to go into an FET putting back our tested embryo but also gave us the option of another fresh cycle or down regulating using zoladex (not quite sure if that names right) for 3 months. It was a very difficult decision but we decided to go for another fresh. We were so lucky to go into today's appointment as instead of awaiting af from this cycle he has put me on synarel tonight and I will continue on provera and progynova for 8 more days and then await af when we can get going again so practically thrown straight back into cycling. We aren't using GH this cycle as it wasn't useful for us and is expensive so Warren said it would be a waste of money. We will be doing alternate doses of menapur and puregon this cycle too so will see if that makes a difference. So happy we made this appointment for today and Warren was so caring and thorough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so glad you have a plan in place. Warren seems like he really knows his stuff. Sending you big hugs @Heyside xoxo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default She's here!

Just a quick one to share that our beautiful girl, Amara Willow arrived on June 16, at 35 weeks 1 day old.

She is now 37 weeks, 1 day adjusted and the sweetest little peach. At 2170g she is still in the special care nursery but hoping to have her home early next week.

Love to everyone here x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMell View Post
    Just a quick one to share that our beautiful girl, Amara Willow arrived on June 16, at 35 weeks 1 day old.

She is now 37 weeks, 1 day adjusted and the sweetest little peach. At 2170g she is still in the special care nursery but hoping to have her home early next week.

Love to everyone here x
    Wonderful news. Congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thanks ladies for thinking of me today. We drove down to Brisbane pretty early so I could have my bt and then me and DD spent some lovely time together in the city until our appointment in the afternoon when DH met us. Warren was so good in the appointment and so thorough going through every part of the last few cycles we have done with him. The conclusion was that basically as a couple we make pretty dam chromosomally crappy embryos, he doesn't think it can all be put down to my pcos and unfortunately not much can be done about it we just need that lucky one. Apparently we struck very lucky with DD. I was waiting for him to mention donor eggs but he actually said as we have only done 4 fresh cycles we are not there yet. He encouraged us to go into an FET putting back our tested embryo but also gave us the option of another fresh cycle or down regulating using zoladex (not quite sure if that names right) for 3 months. It was a very difficult decision but we decided to go for another fresh. We were so lucky to go into today's appointment as instead of awaiting af from this cycle he has put me on synarel tonight and I will continue on provera and progynova for 8 more days and then await af when we can get going again so practically thrown straight back into cycling. We aren't using GH this cycle as it wasn't useful for us and is expensive so Warren said it would be a waste of money. We will be doing alternate doses of menapur and puregon this cycle too so will see if that makes a difference. So happy we made this appointment for today and Warren was so caring and thorough.
    Sounds like a great plan. Yay for finding the strength to cycle again, you are amazing x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaMell that is amazing news huge congratulations to you and what a gorgeous name. Hope she comes home with you very soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @nicole83, how are you going at the moment?