+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No I have to focus on that fact @greenlady I know I am lucky to have some to test. I try and prepare myself for a big drop off every cycle as its always the way but obviously I am never truely prepared. Thanks hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside - I agree. I have had big drop off on all 4 cycles and although tried to prepare for it happening it's still hard.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside - congrats on getting this far. Try not to take notice of the grading. Both of my daughters, especially my second, wasn't graded highly at all!
    So long as they are surviving that's all that matters.

Afm - having some preliminary tests today and Monday in preparation for our first cycle with BBIVF. The appointment will be in 6 weeks time, so a bit of waiting unfortunately. But trying not to get too wound up about it. What's another 6 weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gals! I have finally got all my results from the first appointment we had for testing back in April last year. And although they went through them with us at the time I now have some questions that I was hoping one or some of you might know the answers to. I have an appointment scheduled with Dr Warren but its not till June next year so hoping for a cancellation very soon! But will also be considering other options. So I was told that everything for me was super normal if not above normal but my LH test result doesn't appear to be normal to me. Its 93 which apparently is a postmenopausal level and for hubby they told us he has a low count but that everything else was normal however there is a 96% head defect also that I've picked up ... Am I being sensitive about these or should they have told us more about this? Would love your thoughts on this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nicole83 - Thanks hun, hope your tests went well hun and you feeling ready to move forward. Hopefully those 6 weeks will fly by.
    @MSALLee - Hun I am not very knowledgeable on the subject of menapausal hormones so sorry if my answer is not clear or 100% correct. I didn't think you diagnose menopause looking at one hormone alone. I thought a high fsh at a certain point in the cycle could point towards it as it shows the ovaries are working extra hard to produce an egg. I also thought low amh points to a low egg supply meaning your chances are getting lower. As for LH when I was ttc DD I sufferred from high LH due to my pcos and high follicle count which was an issue in itself in past years this has lowered and I now have to substitute extra LH, I am not sure LH alone can point to menapause again it depends at what point in your cycle measurements were taken. Sorry if I missed something there. As for your DH issues if it is of real concern maybe icsi would help and the scientists could select good sperm? Hope you get some professional answers soon to elivate your stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside how are you goooooooing!!!? Will you be POAS? I am so anxious excited for you. Hoping it's not long until you post 2 lines in here! 😁😁 x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh so much to catch up on! How long until BT day @Heyside? Everything is crossed!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-06-2016),StillHopeful  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for thinking of me ladies, currently 5dp6dt and all I feel so far is still bloated from EPU and side effects of progesterone ie sore boobs. I did half of a booster on Saturday and need to do another on Wednesday so I don't think I will be POAS until day before BT which is a week on Wednesday - 29th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thanks for thinking of me ladies, currently 5dp6dt and all I feel so far is still bloated from EPU and side effects of progesterone ie sore boobs. I did half of a booster on Saturday and need to do another on Wednesday so I don't think I will be POAS until day before BT which is a week on Wednesday - 29th.
    Symptom spotting is basically impossible with progesterone as it's all the same! Darnit. I hope time flies for you xo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FET will be Thurs if the embie thaws. Any tips for a transfer virgin? I will be on progesterone - is it always that awful crinone pessaries or are there other types you can take? Will be taking Valium two hours before transfer (and reckon I will pop another one later in the day as from what I've read it has about a 6 hour lifespan).