+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all - this thread has been quiet for a while. How is everyone? Some must have had their babies by now. I am almost 24 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    😊 Yes would be lovely to hear some updates xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm almost 23 weeks and tracking nicely. Still doesn't seem real.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (16-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 19.5 weeks and so far so good. I've been put on progesterone pessaries in an attempt to prevent another premature birth (dd2 was born at 34 weeks) and also an antibiotic once a day to prevent recurrent uti's and potential kidney infection (was hospitalized with dd1). Other than that, all good! We had morphology scan and chose to keep bubs sex a surprise. Do you ladies know what you're having?

Heyside - I've checking into the Wazza thread every now and then and can see you've continued to have a difficult journey. I'm so sorry you are going through this wishing you loads of good luck to get that miracle bub xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keepontryin13 - Great to hear hin ☺
    @nicole83 - Sounds like you have all things covered this pregnancy hun with the added pessaries and antibiotic which is good. I think I would be the same as you and want to wait to find out sex too. Thanks for thinking of me and checking in hun yes still at it and the journey sux but what can you do??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Keepontryin13 - Great to hear hin ☺
    @nicole83 - Sounds like you have all things covered this pregnancy hun with the added pessaries and antibiotic which is good. I think I would be the same as you and want to wait to find out sex too. Thanks for thinking of me and checking in hun yes still at it and the journey sux but what can you do??
    Yes unfortunately there's not much more you can do. I remember the desperation I felt when only have dd1 and we would cycle and cycle and it took 3 goes to get dd2. Which I know isn't much in the whole scheme of things but at the time, my cycles got progressively worse and I'm sure mindset had a lot to do with it. I felt under so much pressure, not just for myself, but to give DD a sibling and my mum wasn't a great help either. My whole life she would tell me how terrible it was her being an only child and that my brothers and I are lucky to have each other. I look back now and think that pressure was unbelievable and not what I needed. Even though there was no malice intended and no one could possibly imagine that I would be on this ttc journey. So what I'm trying to say is, if it doesn't happen then that's ok too. I'm sure you and your DD and hubby will have a great life with or without another bub. I wish someone would have told me this - and I could have truly believed it - when I was in your position.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, nice to see this thread active again
    @Green lady 24 weeks! Hello viability! What a great milestone. The rest of the time will pass quickly, I'm sure.
    @Keepontryin13 Great to hear your pregnancy is progressing well too. Lovely news.
    @nicole83 Sounds like your care providers are onto it with trying to avoid the complications of last time. How exciting that you will have a surprise boy or girl!
    @Heyside I don't really post these days, but I have to confess to being a bit of a 'heyside stalker' too I am so so so sorry that things have continued to be so rough. If there was something I could do to bring you your bfp I would do it in a heartbeat. I am crossing my fingers for you bigtime love

Afm, our twinnies join us in July, and despite being it incredibly hard work I still pinch myself every day that we got so lucky. It is overwhelming looking after two (and sleep is well and truly a thing of the past), but we muddle along somehow

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - glad things are going well with the twins.If on,y 24 weeks was viability! Having had a 28 seeker that didn't make it, for me it's 30 weeks . After then is when I'll buy the pram I'm eyeing off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear everyone is doing well! @Heyside I have been following your journey as well. Your cycles remind me of mine a lot. All slowing down from day 4 onwards. I used to get a great haul of eggs too and everyone would be envious but apart from 1-2 they most never progressed. PCOS girl here too . This would have been our last year of trying. My body was tired as I'm sure yours is. Everyone kept telling us it's just luck and it will happen and I guess it finally did for us. Please don't give up. I have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - Fantastic news on your twinnies hun I am sure the sleepless nights and hard work is most definitely worth it. Enjoy every minute x
    @Green lady - We will all be behind you getting to those 30 weeks hun not long to go now and then I say definitely go and get that pram you deserve it xx

Thanks for all the support from the sidelines ladies I like to think of you as a cheerleading squad rather than stalkers 😂😂😂😂. You all know how it feels you have all been here so thanks ladies xx