+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @Heyside, I'm so sorry hun that is so unfair Sending so much love to you xoxo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for your responses ladies with scan dates. It's a big help and makes me feel more reassured to ask for referral today.
    @Heyside - I'm so sorry to hear your news on a bfn absolutely heartbreaking when you've invested so much emotionally, mentally and financially x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #4

I saw my gp yesterday who did a referral for a dating scan but she didn't want me to get it done for 2 weeks! Even though I argued the point that with ivf I have done it sooner. This didn't sit right with me and was going to get scan done anyway. I spent an hour calling around all of the scan places in our area, only to be told available appointments were right when I would need to get dd1 from school.

I then decided to call Wazza and thankfully they said I could come in for a scan.

I discovered that I have one beautifully healthy baby with a heart rate of around 140bpm and measuring larger than my dates, about 7 weeks. So perhaps I'm further ahead than what I thought? Wazza still gave me an edd of 14 April, whereas I had first calculated my edd of 13 April. That's the good news.

The scary part is that I have a small bleed. I haven't lost blood yet, nothing. But warren can see it on screen. So I am on bedrest for 10 days and a truckload of meds including nasty needles - clexane. But it's worth it. If it means baby stays safe. Crossing everything my pregnancy continues and the blood simply absorbs. I've been through this once before and the blood was bigger than what could be seen today. And thankfully my body held tight and so did dd2.

I am super lucky I have mil who has taking dd2 and my mum who has taken dd1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside 😢 I am absolutely shattered for you hun that is so very unfair.💔
    Sending strength and love x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help - Does anyone know of a pharmacist in Brisbane that would stock provera 100mg that I can get today? I didn't realize it was a rare medication and has to be specially ordered. The Mill pharmacy is closed today. I am down to my last pill and sent hubby to Priceline, to no avail. Called 5 other chemists and they all said no.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Mill pharmacy I think has an after hours number you can call. I don't have it handy but I was told I could call it for IVF meds

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BecT View Post
    The Mill pharmacy I think has an after hours number you can call. I don't have it handy but I was told I could call it for IVF meds
    @nicole83 - have you tried the pharmacy at the Wesley Hospital? I think it's open to 1 or 2 pm today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have tried the Wesley they don't have any. Also Greenslopes hospital pharmacy. Every local pharmacy and I don't have after hours numbers for the mill can anyone help with that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nicole83 - have you googled the mill website to see if there is an after hours number on there?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #4

Ok I have literally found the only pharmacy in Brisbane that has one packet left. Hubby is off to get it now. Thanks for your help ladies. What a relief. It seems the supplier is low in stock.

I called warren in a panic earlier and he said my other option would be to have 10 x 10mg each time
    Last edited by nicole83; 28-08-2016 at 12:43.