+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No foods trigger it now, it's just the pressure of him pushing my stomach up, even water gives me heartburn luckily I haven't ever suffered from it before, just the past couple of weeks!

Have had light bleeding this morning, no pains or cramps and he's moving around as per normal. It was only there when I was wiping (tmi lol) and I think it's mucous plug related...think I lost more this morning. It appears to have stopped this arvo. The hospital just want me to monitor and rest up and to go in if it increases, he stops moving etc.... I feel fine, so we just did a bit of last minute shopping this afternoon after it all stopped and I'm home resting now

I wanted one more all in one for the hospital for him, saw this and thought it was too cute!

Attachment 86636

Got some nappies and toiletries for him too...have gone with the Thankyou brand baby wash, bath milk, shampoo and lotion. Got some sudocrem too! So I think all that's really left is my hospital bag/toiletries etc.... oh and we bought his cot package online today too for when he grows out of his bassinet! Thought we'd do it now while I'm still at work and still have two incomes. It's got a cot, cot mattress, chest of drawers, change table and change table pad. So he should be all sorted (I hope lol!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys i am 14dp5dt got my bfp on Friday 11dp5dt with beta of 284 so i would like to knw a bit of your symptoms u had at that time i have my second beta after 1 week and would like to knw wen will b my first ultrasound sorrh for all this questions im so new and this is my first baby

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cantw8ttobmummy For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (30-11-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (28-11-2016),VickyP  (30-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Cantw8ttobmummy!! Congratulations!! You must be so excited!

I'm 32 weeks now with number one (baby boy onboard) and was successful first round with Primary! So great to have another graduate

I can't quite remember back that far (preggy brain lol) but don't recall any specific symptoms at that time other than the crinone caused me terrible thrush....it was horrible! It wasn't until around 6weeks (when you'll get your first dating scan) that I started getting a but nauseous, that lasted until about 13 weeks for me. Primary should give you a referral and tell you the rough date when you need to book your 6 week scan (that's what they did in Melbourne for me). From there if they've confirmed you have a viable pregnancy then they'll say goodbye to you. Lol literally! So I would start by going to see your GP and they will direct you in your options for pregnancy care as Primary are very quick to hand you off once pregnant! That's not a criticism of them, but I guess as they're so busy they have other women to focus on!

Congrats again, can't wait to see your updates

5. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (30-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby thanks Hun I will update this Friday as it will b my second bt fingers crossed

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantw8ttobmummy For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (02-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations !!! Very exciting 😜From memory first ultrasound to check heart beat was about 6 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantw8ttobmummy View Post
    Hi guys i am 14dp5dt got my bfp on Friday 11dp5dt with beta of 284 so i would like to knw a bit of your symptoms u had at that time i have my second beta after 1 week and would like to knw wen will b my first ultrasound sorrh for all this questions im so new and this is my first baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you @VickyP? And hope everyone else is doing ok I havnt had a chance to get on here lately too busy with work and my little girl. Bit over work lately struggling with energy and foot pains and the insomnia is terrible makes concentrating at work so hard!!! Have about 11 weeks to go to start maternity leave which I am really looking forward to! Hope everyone is well and I will have to catch up on the last few pages tonight after work
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Hugs @clucky14. Hope you are putting your feet up to have a well deserved rest. It must be hard with a toddler around super mumma.

Yay to massage. I think you should totally make use of your health fund!

I am so jealous of your Hawaii trip. Wowwee! Certainly something to look forward to!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (30-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cantw8ttobmummy congratulation lovely! And welcome! ❤️

I had my viability scan at 7 weeks. I didn't have many symptoms just slightly tender boobs and slight nausea in the evening. As @onedaymaybebaby said, make an appt with your GP to get info and start planning your pregnancy care, because Primary will say goodbye once you've had your viability scan - enjoy watching the little heartbeat flutter, it's amazing! I can still remember that moment so clearly! Don't be afraid to ask any questions on this thread, we are all here to support and help you!
    @onedaymaybebaby how exciting you've got all your baby furniture now! And I hope the bleeding has stopped - make sure you rest xx

Not long to go now @VickyP, how are you feeling?

When do you have to do the GD test @clucky14, it's not fun, the wait is so boring. Hope it doesn't make you feel to ill.

After our scare a few weeks ago, I've finished up at work and spending the time to rest and look after myself and the precious cargo on board. I've been so tired so been catching up on lots of sleep. I went to see my doctor last week about feeling so tired and my doc called me yesterday to say my iron is low, so I've started taking iron tablets, really hoping they don't clog me up too much!
    I'm now 31+2 I'm feeling pretty good, other than the tiredness. My heartburn has eased, but my tender boobs have returned. I'm sleeping quite well accept waking 3-4 times to go to the toilet!
    Hubby and I bought a house up north and were going to move after the baby is born. We've decided to move just before Christmas and have the baby up there. So Im transferring hospitals and getting things ready for the move. I'm feeling so excited about it. Where we live now is tiny so now I'll be able to get the baby's room ready and will have room for mum to come and stay when he arrives.

Hope everyone is looking after themselves xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (30-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry for being MIA. It's been a rather tiring week because I can't get much sleep! I keep telling myself this is what is to come, training indeed! Thanks for asking about me hun @clucky14. I hear you on the pains and insomnia. It seems that most people have it worse second time around? Take care hun, not long till year end wind down now.

Congrats @Cantw8ttobmummy! Yay!!!! So happy for you hun. For me, symptoms didn't really kick in until about week 7 or 8. Morning sickness peaks at about week 10-11 but overall I had it easy. Acupuncture helped me quite a bit. Other than that, the usual like soreness in the boobs, etc. Crinone and pessaries made me really lethargic so I was happy to come off the Oripro pessaries at week 10. And yes, the ultrasound scan is usually 6-7 weeks. They called it the viability scan. You see the FS for a last appointment afterwards (though the gals in Melbourne didn't seem to have to do that). It was a 5 mins appointment, she gave me all the referral notes to bring to GP or OB and that was it.

So I guess the big decision would be to decide whether to go public or private and start shopping for health care whether it's the hospital you wanna go to, the GP or the private OB you wanna see.

Good luck and let us know!

I just love the shopping bit @onedaymaybebaby! How cute. I have had to exercise quite a bit of restraint just so I don't over buy stuff. I bought the Gaia brand of toiletries for bubby but I also found out about the thank you brand after so I might give that a go! Yay to nursery furniture! Sounds like a good package deal. We just made use of old furniture we had so we didn't buy the whole set just because we don't have that much space.

Yay to 32 weeks! It's really nice to cross the 32 week mark I think. Everything feels more real. I hope you have been able to get more rest love.

Sending love and thoughts to you @ABG79 and @OneOfTheseDays and all the other grads.

Oh, and I found out 2 days ago that my bestie who also loves in Melbourne is also preggers with a baby girl due in May! So so happy for her! 2017 is going to raining bubbies and will be so exciting!

7 days to go now for me. Can't wait to see my little boy next Wednesday. Can Wednesday please come already? :P
    Last edited by VickyP; 30-11-2016 at 08:38.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (30-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @VickyP 7 more days !! ❤️

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (30-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank u girls

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantw8ttobmummy For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (30-11-2016)