+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Snap @OneOfTheseDays! I feel your pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!! So it's my last day at work today!!! Yaaayyy!!! I've only just stated getting swollen feet the last couple of days ~ frig I've had it easy! And my husband is the one suffering from lack of sleep due to my snoring! I've been sleeping better than ever! I feel so guilty because I know a lot of you have been struggling with sleep & swollen feet/ankles for ages! I think she's going to be overdue because she's not engaged yet, hurry up and get down there girlfriend! I want to meet you already! So glad I have worked for as long as I have, I have no idea what I'm going to do for the next couple of weeks as it is so works been an awesome time killer! I've got a hair appt next Tuesday for a prebaby freshen up and a couple of lunch dates sorted too waiting at the drs now, he's running 1 1/2 hour late so hopefully he's not too much longer! It's nearly lunch time and baby's getting hungry!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @OneOfTheseDays and @onedaymaybebaby - I think I am like @MissTilly, I have had it easy for the most part! A few symptoms here and there but nothing major (except the occasional cramps in the calves in the middle of the night when i shift position too quick and that's IS painful).

I am 28 weeks 2 days now and have pretty much felt a lot heavier and tired right on time. I think bub is upside down too because I get the kicks on top near my navel button or above that and boy, he can get quite strong with his punches. Overall, i think I have started to waddle a little, but I haven't put on too much weight yet. We will wait and see.

Would you ladies invest in a belly support belt or shorts? I have read pretty good reviews for some of those and am wondering whether they would help with those pain issues. My maternity jeans have awesome belts and support but even over the last few days, I have felt that they aren't quite enough now.

I had my GTT test this morning - I was quite tired so the 2 hours wait wasn't too bad at all. That drink was like syrup - bub was on sugar high afterwards with plenty of action.
    @MissTilly - enjoy being pampered or pampering yourself in the meantime. you won't have that much of a chance once princess comes along - I have been warned so many times by many people! My dentist said "you better enjoy it because once bubba comes, you would want to put him back in."

Have some good rest over the long weekend lovelies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ~~~~~ ROLL CALL ~~~~~

Danymatthew - Born 20 Aug 2016 - Princess Alice!

@MissTilly - EDD 16 Oct 2016 - Girl!

@RainbowLorikeet - EDD 01 Dec 2016

@VickyP - EDD 21 Dec 2016 (7 Dec for C/Sect) - Boy!

@onedaymaybebaby - EDD 23 Jan 2017 - Boy!

@ABG79 - EDD 31 Jan 2017 - Boy!

@OneOfTheseDays - EDD 17 Feb 2017 - Twins 1 boy and 1 girl! +

@clucky14 - EDD 18 Mar 2017 (C Section 10 Mar) - Girl!

@Loz83 - EDD TBC

@tjuls - EDD TBC

@Mimimoo - EDD TBC

@jodihon - EDD 1 May 2017

@smilebabynumberone - EDD TBC

@hopefulangel1987 - EDD TBC *Miracle Baby*

~~~ Upcoming scans / tests ~~~

20 week scan - @OneOfTheseDays on 5 Oct

GTT - @onedaymaybebaby on 24 Oct

28w scan - @onedaymaybebaby on 31 Oct

7. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    These cards are GEMS @MissTilly! Too funny!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those are funny !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to finish work @MissTilly ! Yay! I can't wait for that day! Enjoy the next couple weeks ! I just realised your EDD is very close to my birthday and my daughters ! Can't wait to finish up work I'm estimating to finish end of Feb but we see how I go hope everyone has a nice weekend !!!!
    Hi everyone!! So it's my last day at work today!!! Yaaayyy!!! I've only just stated getting swollen feet the last couple of days ~ frig I've had it easy! And my husband is the one suffering from lack of sleep due to my snoring! I've been sleeping better than ever! I feel so guilty because I know a lot of you have been struggling with sleep & swollen feet/ankles for ages! I think she's going to be overdue because she's not engaged yet, hurry up and get down there girlfriend! I want to meet you already! So glad I have worked for as long as I have, I have no idea what I'm going to do for the next couple of weeks as it is so works been an awesome time killer! I've got a hair appt next Tuesday for a prebaby freshen up and a couple of lunch dates sorted too waiting at the drs now, he's running 1 1/2 hour late so hopefully he's not too much longer! It's nearly lunch time and baby's getting hungry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you about the sciatic pain I suffered it with my first pregnancy and now it's started up again it's horrible isn't it . Even had to set up a desk at work so I can stand when it's really bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Tracking well here. I'm soooooooo sore ATM though! Between sciatic pain to the point where I can't even walk sometimes and feeling like I've ridden a horse for the past week seriously....sorry for the tmi but I feel like someone has kicked me in the vajayjay lol! It's very achey down there and I'm waddling already! At my 20 week scan he was head down, really low in my pelvis so I'm guessing his position is a big factor! Also I've popped big time in my belly! But other than that, I'm feeling great!

I don't have any action for a few weeks appt wise. GTT on 24th Oct, 28 week growth scan 31st Oct and 28 week hospital appt 2nd Nov! So that's me in a nutshell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I think I definitely need to look into a support belt @VickyP, no back pain at all, just very sore pelvic pain and where lower abs would normally be if that makes sense!? Walking hurts, lifting my legs hurts when I'm trying to get dressed, rolling over in bed hurts lol! I know this pain is nothing to what's to come I'm sure so I'll keep trucking on it's all more than worth it!

I've had a really sore throat the last couple of days so I think I'm fighting off everyone else's winter bugs, it's not eventuating to much other than the sore throat and a bit of a cough, eating vitamin c like lollies!!! One thing I can say that pregnancy has given me...mega immune system! I haven't had any colds or flu at all this season!!!
    @MissTilly how are those feet luv? Hope you're feeling ok, not long to go now!!
    @OneOfTheseDays is it your scan tomorrow? Will be eager to hear your update xxx
    @clucky14, sciatic pain sucks, I really feel for you! It's crippling sometimes!!
    @ABG79 how are you doing??

Where are all our new grads at??

13. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (04-10-2016)