Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP | Page 59 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

@onedaymaybebaby thanks lovely! Ultrasound came back all fine they can't see any reason for the bleeding and she said hopefully it settles down and stops. He's grown a lot already in the last week (based on morph scan measurements last week) so she said that's great he hasn't stopped growing. Cervix is closed, placenta is not laying low near cervix and cervix is nice and long. I just need to rest and take it easy. He's moving around and I can see him moving which is making me feel happy. Think I'll sleep well tonight xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (16-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay that's fantastic @ABG79!!! I'm so happy to hear that! Nothing better than seeing them wriggling around on the screen when you can feel it at the same time! Sounds like everything is perfect! Hope you can get a break from the bleeding Hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby how's your headaches and cramping? Hope they've eased

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (16-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've felt really good today thanks! No headache and no cramps, he hasn't been quite as active today but is definitely still moving hoping for good results tomorrow!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (16-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @ABG79 and @onedaymaybebaby, sorry to hear about the situation and the late reply! Glad to hear that both of you are feeling better now - such a relief that it's not a big deal and everything looks fine.

How much mucous plug did you lose @onedaymaybebaby? Is it a concern with the Dr?

Glad the bleeding has stopped @ABG79. That's so weird, but it isn't uncommon during IVF pregnancies as far as I have read. Rest more hun!

I hope you ladies get no more stressed on this journey! Sending you the biggest hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and I forgot to add. I have been getting dull cramp like feelings too. OB said its growing pains - ligament and uterus stretching. He doesn't seem concerned as its not jabbing / sharp pains. But definitely good to get anything of concern checked out.

Hope we sail through the rest of the way - we don't need mot stress!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good at the hospital today, BP is in normal range and no protein in urine. They will just keep a close eye on me as they are wondering if I'm getting the beginnings of Gestational Hypertension (aka pregnancy induced hypertension). They got his heartbeat on the Doppler at 132 so they are happy and set me free from the hospital this morning we have our 22 week midwife appointment on weds so fingers crossed for a normal BP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @VickyP night concerned with mucous plug at this stage. Some women lose it all the way through their pregnancy and it regenerates apparently! My cervix is still long and closed so all good for now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic news @onedaymaybebaby! Hope you and @ABG79 have had a chance to rest up and enjoy the weekend! Glad to know that all's tracking well with you both!

Can I just say that I am finding it really hard to do shopping?! I really shouldn't complain but for some reason, I get so stressed when I get inundated with choices! DH and I went to Baby Kingdom today (I think they have better customer service and more stock on display which is awesome) and even though I had shortlisted a Mountain Buggy pram with capsule option (love the way it folds up for travel purposes), DH began to doubt the choice and we ended up not buying it. He keeps saying that we still have time and I hate this about men (sorry for the general statement, but my dad was the same) - they always wait until the last minute! for e.g. he's the kind who will wait until the light comes up in the car to indicate empty tank before going to the pump station, or buy toilet paper when he's on the last roll. I on the other hand, like to make sure we are always stocked up because I don't like the last minute frantic rush and panic when things run out. (I told him off once because of the darn petrol - it caused me so much stress because I couldn't find a pump station when I needed one and I was in an area I wasn't familiar with!)

Anyway, so back to the story. After spending 2 hours in the store and looking at countless types of prams, car seats, capsules and even wall decals, we walked out of there with pretty much nothing except a box of Huggies newborn nappies and wet wipes, which I bought to give myself some comfort.

Sorry for the rant, but I am feeling really cranky and insecure today (I think DH can safely say he needs to keep his distance from a cranky pregnant woman). It just feels like things aren't coming together as I inch towards my third trimester.

Going to go chill and try not to stress. Hope you ladies had a better time than me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (17-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No need to apologise for ranting Hun! We totally understand! I'm mid way between being a "planner" and "everything will come together fine" type of person but being pregnant, and with this latest BP issue I'm freaking out thinking cr@p what if I end up on strict bed rest! 22 weeks on Monday and I feel like time is speeding up and we really don't have much sorted in the grand scheme of things lol! Aaaaargh!

I totally get the overwhelming choice situation too! We went into baby bunting today with the idea to just chip away at a few things each week, today was going to be bassinet sheets, and just a few bits and bobs etc... But we walked out with a 3 pack of newborn singlets and a set of baby nail clippers lol! Couldn't find any sheets I liked and then teaming that with trying to get the right size!! My DF hates shopping at the best of times but has been very patient with the whole process. In a work sense he is very organised and prepared but in this sense I think he's feeling overwhelmed with all the options and keeps suggesting we keep looking! Bless our men

I've spent the last two hours online looking for sheets and I just can't find any (apart from really exxy ones lol). I'm trying to be practical as all mums will tell you to be but I just want things perfect for our little man!