+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 86 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @onedaymaybebaby - it's good to get advice from others who have been through IVF. My best friend and sister have both recently been pregnant said they never got stabbing pains in the beginning- I wonder if it's an after effect of IVF?

Thank you @clucky14 for the welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Could be, considering we've literally been harvested (sounds so intense but it's truth right there haha) have all those corpus luteum to contend with after EPU and the added progesterone from the crinone, I reckon we'd feel more pain than the average preg in the beginning

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope that's all it is!! You're right when you said the worry doesn't ever stop! It's never ending!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

Yay! Welcome @Emmy85!

Yeah, I had quite a bit of pains too at the beginning stages. Can't really remember about 5 weeks but I do remember the initial AF cramp like feelings. It's the uterus stretching. So long as there is no bleeding and no sharp pains, it should be all fine.

The pains for me carried on until about week 10/11. I remember popping into my OB's office for a check because I was worried. At about week 10, there were a few days when I felt the uterus stretch so much that it was going to pop out and I had to hold my tummy in as I walked (and I didn't even have a bump then). He said it's probably because I had surgery before for fibroids and the old scars are being stretched as well. I think everyone reacts a little differently and some people may not even remember the initial discomfort while us IVF women are taking notes about everything!

hun, you'll be fine. Are you booked in for your scan yet?
    Last edited by VickyP; 12-09-2016 at 22:39.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

Poor you @clucky14! I remember the tiredness during that time. My OB's warned me that it will be back in the third trimester! Yikes! Rest up hun, you need it. Oh, and do mention that puffiness in feet and hands when you next see the mw or dr. No harm getting them to have a look just for peace of mind.

Oh @ABG79, that's super awesome news! I was also so shocked the first time I saw it - it's amazing! They will come more frequently from now on so get that camera ready! Lol I fall in ❤️ more everyday when my bub moves around!

Time for an update to the roll call soon. Will get around to that later. Anyone has updates - new scan dates, EDDs from new grads, anything exciting?

Oh, and thinking of you @MissTilly!!!!!! 5 weeks to go!!!! Woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP!!! I love being able to say 'due in about a month!' when people ask! Only 3 more weeks of work then 2 weeks off before due date! I feel like I'm forever apologising on this thread for not keeping up with everyone regularly. Had a really crummy week last week, we had to put our furbaby (my profile pic) down on last Monday which was literally the worst. She had a bad back and on the Saturday before she lost the use of her back legs so we made the really tough call of putting her out of pain as surgery would have been too much to put her through. Miss her so much as she was our surrogate child! Totally spoilt & very muchly loved. I feel very lucky though that we have a baby on the way otherwise I'd be totally lost. It's crazy how much pets become your family/best friends!

Had our 35 week scan yesterday and all looks great! They couldn't save a great pic of her gorgeous little face as she was so squished in there with her hand up near her face too but it was so awesome to see her, especially because it was my birthday yesterday too! Perfect birthday present to myself I thought!

Hope you're all feeling good!! I'm hoping the next month flies by, I can't wait to meet our little one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't apologise @MissTilly - no apologies ever needed on this thread!

I'm so sorry to hear about your fur baby. she's lived a life full of love from you and you know she's I a better place now. It's always heartbreaking to lose pets who are part of the family.

I can't wait to tell people that too! I have to say that you are really full on with work! Wow, 3 more weeks to go and only 2 weeks off before? I really admire your strength! Not sure about me though. But then my contract comes up even before I need to think about it so I'm just going to roll with it!

Can't wait to see your princess for real!!! How big is she now? Do you feel very heavy getting around?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for totally understanding @VickyP just sux her not being around, miss the sound of her little feet following me around everywhere. Won't be long until I'll have a Bub following me around everywhere though!

Well I have a pretty cushy desk job so no exertion required during the day ~ sit on my bum & bust out livestock sales, might get up to the printer a couple of times but that's it! lol! So I figure I might as well work as long as I can while I still feel good and that way have I'm not eating into my maternity too soon before I have to. Boss is pretty cruisey too so if I decide I want to finish earlier than he'll let me.

I seriously cannot wait! I feel like it's just around the corner but yet still weeks away! Lol! Yep, definitely starting to get a good pregnancy waddle on me now to manage the extra weight! They didn't say yesterday how big she was looking but I'll ask at my Drs appt on Friday who will go through the results with me then . I was like 9.1 pounds (whopper!) but hubby was only 6.8 pounds so something in between would be perfect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @VickyP for including me in roll call

done with scan yesterday and i saw bub heart beatibg very fast at 149bpm!!! I'm 7weeks 1 day today

I will catch up my reading on this thread first

Hello everyone

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jodihon For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (14-09-2016),MissTilly  (14-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @jodihon! Woohoo!!!!!

Isn't the HB amazing! ❤️

I will try to get around updating the roll call tomorrow.

Do you have a EDD for me to add in?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (14-09-2016)