+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

Hany  (09-09-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (10-09-2016),tjuls  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    swoon! Just look at that cute side profile! You have got a handsome lil prince there @ABG79!

I took some simethicone and Actilax last night before bed and slept way better. Less constipation and gas pains. Going for an exam now. What a way to start the weekend eh? Hopefully we will get to do something fun later in the arvo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP good luck with your exam today

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies Thank you @VickyP for inviting me to join on the graduates threads still cant believe!!! But im so inlove with my little peanut lol anyone here can feel the baby's heart beat in such early stage. Im only 7w6d but i swear I can feel it.. or im hallucinating lol

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smilebabynumberone For This Useful Post:

hollieT  (10-09-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79 squeal your bubba is sooooooo cute! Love the quality of Monash ultrasound too! I wish I'd gone to them again for our 20 week scan but went somewhere else this time...it was ok but nowhere near as awesome as them!!
    @VickyP, hope your exam went well and you get another good rest tonight!

Welcome @smilebabynumberone congrats to you! I'm not quite sure what you mean by feeling the baby's heartbeat? Are you meaning a pulsing in your tummy? I get that all the time, a lot of us in here have an anterior placenta and often it's the placental pulse you can feel....or so I've been told haha! It's like my belly has a heartbeat of its own

9. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lovely Ladies!
    Just wanted to check in and say hi Also wanted to send a warm welcome to @smilebabynumberone - congratulations on becoming a Primary graduate!
    Lovely to see your pics as always @onedaymaybebaby and @ABG79....so amazing to see what is going on on the inside!
    Not much to report here. Reading lots of articles on how I should be feeling so much better in the second trimester and wondering when that joy is going to kick in! I'm just so tired all the time and feel like garbage in the evenings. Really feeling frustrated but have to keep reminding myself I'm growing two babies here! Would just be nice to be able to do more than just be an incubator.....but hey, once again, I don't mean to complain - I truly am so grateful to be finally pregnant and to actually believe I'm going to be a mum!
    Can you ladies remind me of when you started to feel movement? I reckon I've had the odd flutter every now and then for the past week or so, but it does seem to be more consistent now, but not enough for me to say 'yep - that's definitely it'. I had an appointment with my consultant last week and she did a quick scan and looked at where the placentas are and the babies positions. She was then able to show me where I can expect to feel movement first which was kinda cool. One of the placentas is anterior so like many of you, it does mean that the sensations might take a little longer to feel.
    Anyway, I hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean @OneOfTheseDays! It really is hard growing babies! I can't imagine how you must be feeling protecting and growing 2 little cuties! You are a star! Of course I am overwhelmed with happiness and joy but I haven't seemed to have stumbled across the glow or 2nd trimester 'feel good' yet lol!

I'm in the anterior placenta club too! But I think I'm an oddball Lol! I've been feeling what I thought was possibly movement like rolling feelings since 15 weeks! It's just got stronger and stronger then I started feeling actual kicks and jabs at 18 weeks! He's now treating me like a punching bag and it feels like he's about to leap out if there lol! I'm 20 weeks now and DF can feel him too! Kinda nervous for the future and what it will feel like as he gets bigger and stronger

How far along are you now Hun? Can't wait to see your updates and when you start to feel your little flutters!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is hard work @OneOfTheseDays! I really admire you growing 2 babies! it must be doubly hard. We all feel crap at the end of the day so as much as they say it's best in second trimester I think it's all relative. Less MS, a bit less tired and more energy but don't think it'll ever be a breeze. Take it easy hun, you have every right to feel hammered and we are here for you!

For me, the simethicone tablets are really helping me sleep better at night. A lot less gas pains and I think I'm finally getting used to sleeping on my side with lots of pillows.

I think I started feeling flutters at about 19w and first real kick at 20w. I didn't feel too much of those flutters I think - couldn't tell whether it was bub or stomach gas. By 23w, it's a gymnastics playground in there.

What's with the anterior placenta club here? Gosh! Can't believe how many of us are in it! Mines a classic one - perfect air bag like in a car as my OB said. So I definitely can feel the pulsing of the placenta.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @smilebabynumberone!!! Yay!

Congrats on the scan! Wow, you can feel the HB? I couldn't feel anything until 19weeks! Even the Doppler could only pick up the HB at 12w (mine was later cos the placenta was in the way). The placenta is forming now until 11-12 weeks so it might be that you are feeling! In any case, busk in the feeling of love and wonderment! We are deserve that! 🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, hope everyone had had a great weekend! I worked yesterday and had a veeeeeeery lazy day today!

Being that we are all having summer babes, has anyone looked into swaddled or wraps yet? We are renting with NO cooling! Thinking we may invest in a portable aircon but not really sure how well that will go as our house is so open plan! Suffice to say it's probably going to be another hot Melb summer so I'm thinking it will just be singlets and nappies most of the time but would love to know what others are looking into for wraps etc at night time?