+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 86 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, scan went really well! He was so naughty like the 12 week scan and they really had their work cut out to get all the shots that they needed, he kept getting his hands in the way

The ultrasonographer did say that while my cervix is closed, it's on the low end of normal length trying to keep a clear head and not worry unnecessarily until our next hospital appointment. I have to remember that it is still in the normal range, but I know these things can change quickly so we will just have to wait and see. Placenta is anterior fundal and about 2.5cm from my cervix, so looking good for a natural birth so far!IMG_1473321286.345116.jpg

There's no doubt he's a boy..... And check out those chubby thighs lol I'm in love

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (08-09-2016),Hany  (09-09-2016),tjuls  (09-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw bless! Nothing better than a chubba bubba! What does anterior fundal mean?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! That's so cute! So happy for you @onedaymaybebaby! Looks like your little one is on his way to being a chubby little prince when he comes!

I know right - everyone seems pretty eager to show me the "boy bits". The ultrasonographer and my OB kept emphasising it. Funny!

I didn't get any mentions about my cervix (and I didn't think to ask) so I hope everything is fine on my end too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Front and top of the uterus, she did mention it's also wrapping around the side towards the back....lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    If they didn't mention anything @VickyP you're probably in the normal range so nothing to worry about!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely scan pic @onedaymaybebaby
    Glad to hear everything is good. You can clearly tell he's a boy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (09-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Had another 2hr insomnia attack last night at around 3am! But the best part was my little guy was having a dance party or something in there lol so I happily lay there feeling all his kicks and jabs even better was just now, as DF was about to leave for work, I could feel a few kicks so I got DF to put his hand there and he felt him kick for the first time! Woohoo, think it's made both of our days

12. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (09-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @onedaymaybebaby,

That's awesome! Enjoy the feeling!

I love that feeling too, although I have to say that it's starting to get a bit uncomfortable for me and I am kept awake with bub's non-stop gymnastics. The novelty is wearing off on me - don't get my wrong, I will love feeling bub, but it's not fun when I am losing sleep constantly every night.

Funny thing about my bub is when DH puts his hand on my belly, he seems to be a little more relaxed and stops dancing around or at least slows down quite a bit. DH is disappointed when that happens, while I am worrying now whether DH is better at settling the baby than me. LOL

Think bub is having another growth spurt since yesterday - my belly feels so tight and stretched that it feels most as if it's going to explode. Didn't get to sleep much as a result last night. But hoping that bub gains nice weight!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (09-09-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanna do a shout out and welcome to @smilebabynumberone!

Congrats hun on the scan results!

Can't wait for you to join - do you have a EDD so that I can update the roll call?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (09-09-2016),smilebabynumberone  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

I've got a head cold and feel terrible! The past three nights have hardly slept as I'm so congested! I've been using a Vicks vaporiser and today bought fess nose spray I'm hoping I really get some relief tonight and have a good sleep, I'm so tired!
    That's awesome hubby felt Bub @onedaymaybebaby! I've been feeling big flutters the past few days hope I'll feel it on the outside soon! @VickyP hope you get a restful night sleep tonight!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (10-09-2016)