+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome home @VickyP. Hope u enjoyed ur babymoon hun. That's a beautiful sight! I love seeing this when I'm on the home bound from a trip. As much as I love flying away, coming home to a beautiful sunrise is always even better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, it's a bit of adjustment for me. Have been totally on a babymoon with loads of rest in the last 2 weeks (ie not doing much) and I'm finding it a tad hard to get back into the groove of things. The time difference and travel took its toll and I had to go to bed early last night.

First day back at work today and my PT studies are starting again with double the load (trying to finish it off before bub comes along and I am not sure whether I'm being too ambitious with it). So will see how I go today.

Puffy swollen ankles have started for me. It was bad after the flight yesterday. Hopefully with cooler weather, it won't be as bad. Also massive bloating in tummy by dinner and have had to take simethicone tablets to ease it up.

Yay to 20 weeks @onedaymaybebaby! Milestone! I'm 24 weeks tomorrow and it's starting to feel very real. Are you feeling more kicks now?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Hany  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No good to puffy ankles @VickyP! I'm a shocker for feet and ankle swelling when flying when I'm not preg, so much so that I have to wear the sexy flight stockings! I'd hate to think what it would be like flying when preg hopefully you can ease yourself back into Aussie/work/study mode! You almost need a holiday from your holiday haha!

Yep I've been getting lots of movement, usually first thing in the morning and at night again. It definitely feels like he's doing somersaults in there! This morning I *think* I felt a little blip on the outside when I was resting my hand on him! So cool!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I need some reassurance .. Over the past week I've had some really light spotting, it's not bright red fresh blood it's quite dark. There's only a little bit on my undies and it's not every day. I called the midwives and told me to call back if it gets heavier and bright red. I am slightly concerned. No cramping and no other discharge. I have my morph scan tomorrow, so I will tell them about it, is there anything I should ask specifically?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @ABG79 you poor love!! I've read spotting can be quite common and some women get it through their whole pregnancy. It's good that is dark and not fresh/red like you say! I'm sure everything will be fine, you've had no other signs which is good I would think! The good thing is you are getting your scan so they can have a really good look in there! Have you got a history of cysts or anything?

That's so wonderful you're at your morph scan already! How far along are you? I'm 20+3 on Thursday when I'm having mine, can't wait!

Good luck for tomorrow Hun, I'm sure you don't need it though, sorry I'm not much help for you xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

Thanks @onedaymaybebaby xx
    I have PCOS so not sure if that's related and I'm on daily asprin due to being high risk for preeclampsia. I've also read that spotting is common, I just wish it was easy to make an appt at the hospital or my GP to get a check up for complete reassurance. I'm sure it will all be fine it's only very slight..
    I'm 19+1 today, feeling excited for the scan tomorrow hopefully they'll be able to tell me why the spotting is happening.
    Good luck with your scan on Thursday xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We never stop worrying do we! That's us for life now haha! It's all worth it though! Will be eager to hear how you get on

Thank you, roll on Thursday!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll let you know! Can't wait to see him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79. I hope the spotting stops hun. Is ur placenta low lying? Maybe ask at the scan if u're not sure. Low lying placentas can cause spotting or bleeding when it tries to move up the uterus.
    Maybe ask about ur cervix- open ( how much) or if it's closed. If it's closed, the bleeding would prob be in the vagina and not the uterus.
    I'm pretty sure everything will be ok hun.

Good luck with ur scan today hun xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovely @tjuls xx
    All I know from my last scan is the placenta is anterior. I'll ask those questions about my cervix today. I'm sure it's all fine it's very light, still a little worrying - everytime I go to the loo. Xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (07-09-2016)