+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woohoooo @tjuls!!! Welcome to the party Hun!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

Yayyyyy to joining @tjuls! So happy that you are finally here with us! Woohoo!!! Let the party begin!

What a fantastic way to celebrate your next wedding anniversary! Awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14, it's wonderful to have a baby sister. My baby sister and I are 3 years apart and childhood was painful with lots of rivalry but now, I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's really lovely to have a sisterly bond so I am super happy for your little ones! 🏻

I can't imagine how you could have survived till 16 weeks with your normal jeans and a hair tie @OneOfTheseDays! Especially with twins! i love my maternity jeans too - 3 pairs now. 1 from jeanswest and 2 from target. I am outgrowing my clothes so quick it's not even funny. I have gained quite a bit of weight last few weeks and my new maternity bras are now feeling tight. Darn!

Tell me about baby brain @onedaymaybebaby, I feel so much more lethargic and "slow" these days both physically and mentally. Don't know if I can cope with my part time studies still but really hoping to have a good go at it and finish it before bub comes around. And yes, baby bladder too! I wake up on average 2 times a night now. So I only get 2 x 3-hour blocks of sleep. Bub is certainly training me for what's to come! Yikes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies!! Yay @tjuls!!! Welcome welcome my dear!! Thanks for the shoutout @VickyP!! I'm so sorry I've been so quiet on here lately, still so busy with work and our littlest furbaby hasn't been well with a crook back the last 2 weeks so I've been stressing about her too. But other than that all is going well! Baby's room is all done!! Hospital bag packed! I am totally overdoing it in what I'm taking but we live out of town so I'd rather just have more than not enough so hubby doesn't have to do extra trips. Can't believe I only have 6 weeks to go!!! So flipping excited! So is Bub, she's been extra active the last week again (just gets more and more hey!) by showing us how much she can move and push around in my belly! Getting out of bed is definitely starting to get harder and around my groin area feels really tight & stiff of a morning so I have to stretch a bit before I can move without waddling too much

Gah! Another girl in our group @clucky14!! And that's amazing @OneOfTheseDays!! One of each!!! I love how positive you are about your bubs too, it's amazing what medical wonders can be achieved these days if it comes to that!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!! Oh and a massive congrats to @Danymatthew for the safe arrival of Alice too! Well done lovely! Alice is on our baby name list too, such a beautiful name! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1472874006.571925.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1472874032.538856.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1472874054.831804.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1472874068.373017.jpg

Thought I'd post some pics of our baby's room too!! Hubby painted the chest of draws the other day and I'm so in love with the colour! He's a painter by trade and has been meaning to paint them for months and finally got to it the other day, always the way isn't it?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (04-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

That's just so so beautiful @MissTilly! Love your nursery! Gosh, your princess will love it for sure! The colour of the drawers is just gorgeous! How nice to have DH paint it the perfect shade. I'm so excited for you.

I can't say I'm as excited about myself now. My in laws are getting to be a bit of a pain. They are so eager to see their grandson that it's a bit overwhelming. It feels like they want to grab control of everything. Argh. DH wants to bring bub back to live with them for a while (don't know exactly how long that means) because my MIL isn't mobile (can't really walk and wheelchair bound) and they are now assuming we will stay for a long time and have started talking about plans. I'm just keeping quiet for now but I don't really want my kid to grow up here so am just going to hope for the best that DH can resist them when the time comes.

Sigh - having a kid certainly involves more than the 2 of us - the whole village it seems. I'm such a private person that this whole baby talk and them planning for my kids is giving me so much stress.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well helloooo my old cycle buddy @MissTilly. Give hubby a pat on the back for me because he did a great job with the chest of drawers. It was the first thing that caught my eye..
    The nursery looks very cosy hun and little miss will love it I'm sure.

I'm still reading the posts.. up to page 15.. .. gosh there's alot to read.. haha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh @VickyP ~ I'd find that very nerve wracking too! My in laws are talking about staying for a few nights a couple of weeks after we have Bub and I'm already apprehensive about that let alone living them! Hopefully something else pans out for you & your hubby when it comes to your living arrangements. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh @MissTilly what a beautiful serene space! Love it!! You both certainly did a great job!

Oh crap @VickyP sorry you've got this latest debacle to deal with! I hope that it all pans out nicely! Definitely something to talk to hubby about once you get home maybe??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Hi @Hany, welcome to our thread. It looks like you have gone through a lot recently! Not sure if you are in the right thread as we are all graduates (i.e. Got our positive pregnancy) of our IVF clinic Primary IVF either in Sydney or Melbourne. But you are most welcome in here if you wish to ask questions and share your experiences! I hope you get some answers and good success with your IVF journey really soon! Im sorry I can't offer any advice on Dr Wazza? Good luck
    Thanks, @onedaymaybebaby! I was thinking to join this thread to learn from your experience. I bet you went throught lots of stuff before being successful with IVF. I might post my questions later when I really get stared with IVF.
    Thanks, VickyP! I will look at the thread you sent me, i am also reading some other threads.

Good luck to you all! Hany xx