+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow so many new faces! Welcome everyone! Just wanted to heads up that we are all graduates (aka pregnant) of our clinic specifically Primary IVF in either Sydney or Melbourne. Our 'leader' (haha sorry) @VickyP is our awesome roll call updater that shows the various stages in our pregnancies. Anyone is most welcome in here but just wanted to mention if you are still on your IVF journey you may not get the answers you need in here as we are now all in the "cooking" process so to speak sharing our pregnancy journey haha!

There is still an active Primary IVF thread you can search for those still undergoing the IVF process

Good luck to everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

Double post ....app playing up
    Last edited by onedaymaybebaby; 02-09-2016 at 12:21.

Thanks
    Reviews

~~~~~ ROLL CALL ~~~~~

Danymatthew - Born 20 Aug 2016 - Princess Alice!

@MissTilly - EDD 16 Oct 2016 - Girl!

@Rainbow Lorikeet - EDD 01 Dec 2016

@VickyP - EDD 21 Dec 2016 (7 Dec for C/Sect) - Boy!

@onedaymaybebaby - EDD 23 Jan 2017 - Boy!

@ABG79 - EDD 31 Jan 2017 - Boy!

@OneOfTheseDays - EDD 17 Feb 2017 - Twins 1 boy and 1 girl! +

@clucky14 - EDD 18 Mar 2017 (C Section 10 Mar) - Girl!

@Loz83 - EDD TBC

@tjuls - EDD TBC

@Mimimoo - EDD TBC

New graduates:

@jodihon - EDD TBC

@smilebabynumberone - EDD TBC

~~~~ Upcoming scans / tests ~~~~

20w scan - 6th Sept - @onedaymaybebaby

20w scan / morph scan - 7th Sept @
    ABG79

20w scan - 1st Oct? - @OneOfTheseDays
    Last edited by VickyP; 02-09-2016 at 17:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aaaaaagh sorry @VickyP, my app must be playing up as there weren't any responses to the newbies showing before I posted! You've covered everything already

Thanks
    Reviews

Hahaha! @onedaymaybebaby! No worries at all. Double posting is better than none! BH has been acting up all morning - I was on my pc and it wasn't posting properly either. Glad the roll call showed up somewhat because it wasn't on the computer. For some reasons I can't see the tags for the scans. How annoying. Will check again later!

I'm not the "leader" - anyone is welcome to update the roll call and contribute as much as you like! I'm just kind of keen to keep things going. It's a wonderful network we have here.

Congrats to everyone reaching milestones! 12 weeks and 20 weeks all in sight. Still waiting for the new graduates to join! Any new grads reading? Yoohoo!!!! Paging for new grads, paging for new grads!

Oh, @MissTilly! Just want to do a shout out to you! How are you Hun? So close now! 6 weeks to go?!?! Wow whee!! Are you nervous? Hospital bag all packed?

Me being me, I suddenly had this thought that once I get back to Oz, I'd better start getting my hospital bag organised since i have a higher chance that bub might make a grand entrance prematurely. I'm really hoping that bub stays put until he's due. I have so much yet to do!

When are you ladies planning to have your hospital bag ready?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ OneOfTheseDays Thanks hun for your positive thoughts. Yes fingers crossed for warrior.

@ VickyP Thanks dear. I had FET this time. Yes will stay positive till Thursday U/S.

All lovely ladies thanks for sharing your positive experiences. Hope to join you all soon..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @VickyP very happy she will have a sister I mean would be happy either way but it's nice for my first to have a sister to play with. I am definitely going to go through all my daughters clothes next week I kept all the good ones so I can re use a lot which is awesome. Only bad thing is they will be born in different seasons but I am sure I will find a lot to be able to use still. I will only really need newborn onesies and socks and singlets . I have so many girls toys too so won't even need to many new baby toys .seems so much more real now I know the sex and have seen Bub on ultrasound a few times already. Have my morph ultrasound Tuesday too
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Yay to reaching the 12 week mark @clucky14!

and double yay to another princess! I am sure your LO would be so thrilled to have a baby sister! Does that mean your princess will get hand me downs? That's so practical!

Glad to know that things are moving forward positively @OneOfTheseDays! So happy for you! Gosh - dream come true with a boy and girl - YAY! That must be so cute! Thanks for keeping us updated, it sounds like your 2 little warriors have gotten everything under control and I am so glad for you that you don't have to make tough and heartbreaking decisions - what a relief!

I love your positivity and admire you and your DH so much! Here's wishing only good news from this point!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @OneOfTheseDays a boy and girl that's awesome

9. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OneOfTheseDays! Woohoo one of each! That is so precious! I'm sorry you're still in unknown territory! It's great to know you are getting some answers though! Those two little bubs have the best parents with the most positive mindset, you are a wonderful strength for them! Well done guys ❤️

Congrats @clucky14 another little girl! Bet your little one is so excited., and how awesome that you have a lot of things you can reuse woohoo!

Lol @VickyP you do such a wonderful job at the roll call and I know it takes time (and brain power) to do it so THANK YOU! I'm not even going to attempt it....this brain is well and truly reached 'baby brain' status....so forgetful already

Awake at 4.45am (damn bladder lol) and lying here feeling this little guy roll around, what a weird but wonderful feeling!

Happy weekend everyone!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helloooo ladies!!!

Finally decided to brave it up and be in 2 threads at the same time- this one and our original Primary IVF thread

I have alot of catching up to do so i'll spend some time reading through the previous posts and comment later. @VickyP - my EDD is 12th April 2017- 4 days before our wedding anniversary

How is everyone doing? Oh hang on.. let me go back and read first so I sort if know how everyone ia doing hahaha

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (04-09-2016)