+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 85 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh, and @ABG79 and @onedaymaybebaby, if you think you can feel bubba, it's probably him. I think subconsciously we can feel the difference between tummy gas and flutters. The fact that it went from guesswork to an actual kick told me that my instincts were right. So enjoy it!

Good on you @onedaymaybebaby for making decisions on the big ticket items! Those are the toughest for me! DH and I decided that we will get the pram only when bubba has arrived so that we can take him shopping later and he can choose for himself. I think we will try to survive with a baby carrier before that, though we have a few shortlisted prams so if desperate, DH can grab one (and yes, we shortlisted the city jogger too). That said, we were at the mall here yesterday and they had the cutest Mini Cooper pram! I should have taken a picture but you should have seen my DH's eyes pop! He was so tempted to buy it and lug it back all the way! Lol

As for crib, I think we have decided to order the Graco play yard from Amazon online. It's probably most functional for us in the meantime until we move.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (24-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congrats @onedaymaybebaby on the baby items. Good idea buying them when on sale. I probably should have lay buyed a few things but too late now it's ok though as I don't need too many things. It's always fun to go look in the baby store though. Well no more vomiting here for the last few days yay just a bit of nausea here and there and gosh I feel bloated and sore feet I keep waking up at night which is kind of anoying. We went to do my free fetal test yesterday same as harmony I believe . The lady doing the blood test was so serious ! I am so nervous about that but will try not to think about it all. It was amazing they did another ultrasound and I saw Bub doing summersaults! Such a huge difference in growth this time round compared to the 6 week ultrasound . My toddler got so excited and was saying ooooh wow at the monitor and yells out baby it nearly made me cry

4. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (24-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Almost 11 weeks
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can get my images to upload the right way for some reason!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @clucky14, that's just so beautiful! Your little bubba is looking so cute! Is it just me or is bubba looking like he/she has got headphones on? your little one must be quite excited to be getting a sibling - what a great way for her to bond with bubba! Just a couple more weeks to end of first trimester - yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha I didn't notice that before @VickyP it does too! Ah I'm awake again midnight damn insomnia I just had some clinkers all that sugar and choc probably didn't help ! I really need to start exercising some more just not enough hours in the day and hasn't stopped Raining.yep one more week and one day to I'm 12 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone doing? It's been quiet on here and I have kinda lost track of time and who's where. Anyone with scans coming up so that we can look forward to some action on here? Will try to get to a roll call soon.

On that note, one of the first graduates I know - @Danymatthew popped by to the IVF thread to inform us that she has given birth to her gorgeous princess Alice on 20 Aug. I shouldn't hijack her happy announcement . But I am so happy for you hun!

Getting near too already @MissTilly! Can't wait to meet your princess too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, have been MIA the last few days, busy at work, just generally tired but feeling good! Well I can report that I'm definitely feeling this little one moving! Feels like little kicks, so weird but beautiful to experience!
    @VickyP how are you feeling? Hope some of that anxiety has left the building so you can enjoy your holiday, the worry never ends does it!
    @clucky14 cute scan pic! That must have been so wonderful to see your little girls reaction!
    @ABG79 and @OneOfTheseDays how are you ladies doing? I've been sleeping a bit better the last few nights but just can't seem to feel as though I get enough sleep

11. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (27-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely people! We're just kicking along here.....waiting for next week when we go for another tertiary scan and possible amnio. Hubby and I are still reluctant to do the amnio because of the risk to the bubbas so we will make a decision on the day based on the ultrasound and if that shows any additional markers for a life-threatening condition. We are remaining positive though and we are feeling better than we did when we had the initial results 2 weeks ago.
    Onto other news, I reckon I'm starting to feel them already (I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow). Do you think that's possible? I do have to press pretty hard to poke them, but I reckon it then feels like they are brushing past my hand.....either that or I'm giving my intestines a good jab and they are answering back!!!
    Seems we are all suffering with the dreaded insomnia! Some nights I sleep like a baby, but others I just wake up and can't get back to sleep (until just before the alarm goes off to get up for work of course!). Ah, the joys! I wouldn't trade it for the world though
    Sounds like everyone else is doing well! I do read every post, I'm just terrible at doing personals as I don't get to post often and I find it hard to keep up (how do you ladies do it??) I am thinking of you all - and the graduates who are yet to join us (but who I suspect might be lurking???) Lots of love to you all!!! Mmmmmmwaaaaah! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tell me about feeling tired @onedaymaybebaby! I haven't had a full nights sleep for a couple of weeks now. I tend to wake up at about 3am and I can't get back to sleep afterwards. Especially when the little one is doing gymnastics in there.

I agree with you - it's the most beautiful feeling ever! I am loving it.

Talk about anxiety. First, the LO was freaking me out because he wasn't quite moving. Yesterday, he was just at it ALL day. I mean seriously all day. I had a mango smoothie dessert last arvo and I kept wondering whether it was sugar high. and just before going to sleep, I googled "too much movement" just in case. DH was lol. So yes, I think I'm paranoid and can't stop worrying.

Hey @OneOfTheseDays! It just might be the twinnies after all. You get twice the action!! How nice! Glad you are feeling better - I'm sure things will work out just fine. This journey tends to be fraught with false alarms the way I see it.

I've got new symptoms to report - bleeding gums. Went to the dentist before leaving on my trip to get it sorted. And now, swollen feet. Made worse with the flight and traveling I reckon. But I wouldn't trade them for anything either! I'm off to see my local OB here just to get things checked out especially my eczema too.