Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lovely bump @OneOfTheseDays

2. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh.... Can't sleep! Went to bed at 9.30 out of sheer exhaustion, woke up when hubby crawled into bed at 2.30am and have been awake ever since. I used to be such a good sleeper pre-pregnancy.... Im not used to this awake business!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OneOfTheseDays I feel for you, it's so hard when you're not used to it!! Hope you manage to get some rest today! Your bump is beautiful!
    @clucky14 the sore feet and ankles sounds horrible! Get your hubby to give you some nice foot massages!!

We went to baby bunting yesterday and got the capsule, pram and car seat organised. Nice to have some of the bigger items ticked off the list yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello from Bangkok everyone! Hope you are having a brilliant Sunday! My flight here was terrible with turbulence but after crashing for a night and being in a nice hotel, I'm feeling rested now! It's 33 degrees and very humid though.

Glad to hear that your babymoon was great @MissTilly! How exciting to be in the final weeks! I'm so pumped up for you! You sound so confidently prepared I'm in awe! And I'm loving the rolls and gymnastics that my bub is doing in there as well. I got a little worried when he was quiet after we landed but he probably got rocked to sleep with all that turbulence on the plane and started protesting as I was going to bed!

Loving your bump @OneOfTheseDays, you are inspiring me to get some nice bump pics!

Sorry to hear about the sleeplessness, gosh, it's one of those things that just drives me nuts too because I can't function 100% afterwards.

Wow, @onedaymaybebaby, you are so organised! Gosh, I got to start playing catch up now! Haha!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (22-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well so much for morning sickness going been throwing up all morning 😷😷😷 feel so sick yuck. Hahaha when DH is off work @onedaymaybebaby I make him rub my feet he hates it 😂 He has been on nights so no massages the last few nights hope you enjoy your holiday @VickyP do some shopping and relaxing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about the MS @clucky14, I hope it eases up for you soon! Its a terrible feeling... So try to have something to eat, something you fancy and I hope it's blows over soon!

As for swollen feet, a warm soak and putting the feet up might help? I'm feeling the same!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yuck @clucky14 sorry you're feeling so sick! I hope it eases up for you soon!

Lol @VickyP I really didn't want to buy this early but just couldn't pass up the sale (we saved about $400!), just glad I don't pick it all up for 3months

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

@VickyP enjoy the warmth! Hope you're nice and relaxed
    @clucky14 really hope the MS has eased you poor thing. Are you able to eat or drink anything?
    @OneOfTheseDays has your sleep improved? I have no difficulties getting to sleep and go to sleep quite early however, I wake at around 230 and I'm wide awake. That's improving lately though and thankfully I've been sleeping through. Some days I'm really tired throughout the day I just want to crawl into a ball and snooze!
    @onedaymaybebaby how exciting to have purchased all your big ticket items. I can't decide on what to get. At the moment I'm thinking of the mountain buggy urban jungle luxury for our pram. Which one did you decide on? The choices are overwhelming!

AFM, I'm 17 weeks today and the past few days I think I may have started feeling him move, small little flutters, and last night I really felt like I could feel him just to the right of my belly button. However, my placenta is anterior so I'm wondering if it is him moving that I can feel as that seems too early to be feeling movement with anterior placenta. Can the placenta move? Since Friday it seems my belly has popped a little too, i can feel the hardness of my uterus rather than just a flabby belly lol! I'm feeling really good other than lower back pain which I know I need to do a lot more exercise (currently do none!)
    Last edited by ABG79; 22-08-2016 at 06:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79 I'm exactly like you! Have been feeling "movements" since 15 weeks but not convinced with having the anterior placenta! From what I've read, the placenta doesn't move as such, but as it grows it can grow upwards (or downwards which we don't want lol), so I'm wondering if that's happening with me? I guess I will find out at our 20 week scan (2weeks to go woohoo!). I'm getting a lot of achey/stretching feelings at the moment, and insomnia again

We went with the Baby Jogger City Elite and the InfaSecure Arlo Capsule with attachment for the pram. I agree, the choices are overwhelming! I nearly got swayed to the City Mini GT/capsule bundle for $999 but for $100 extra we went with the elite pram, it just feels bigger (I'm quite tall so felt more natural for me), better quality etc...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope the weekend was fantastic for you all.

I'm happy to contribute to the midnight woes. Haha. Other than getting up to go pee, I've been feeling bloated and the need to pass gas all through the night. (Sorry tmi) I usually get up at about 3am to do that just to ease up the pressure on my tummy (which feels worse when I sleep on my side) and it takes me forever to get back to sleep. The only consolation is that usually, bub will be doing gymnastics as well so I can feel a little comforted. Which brings me to my second story below. lol.

I can't say I'm enjoying my trip 100%. Had a complete freak out at 3am last night. So I got up, went to the loo and it was all quiet. No bubba movements. He's been quite quiet all of yesterday and I tried to think positive that maybe we had been shopping and walking so he's been lulled to sleep with all that movement. And of all things, I forgot to pack the darn doppler!!!!

So there I was, wide awake, trying to feel him, getting all freaked, drank cold water, turned on music and still nothing. After waiting for a good half hour, I finally burst out crying. DH panicked and wanted to take me to the private hospital here to check. And as I was getting out of bed to do that, the boy must have figured out what was happening and decided to give me a roll. *relieved*

He's still pretty quiet compared to before which is disconcerting so I'm hoping to get him checked out when we finally get to put in laws place on Friday and I'll make a trip to see my gynae at the local private hospital here.

Sigh - I know I'm being paranoid but there is this lurking sense of insecurity (plus the fact I forgot the doppler which we don't really use actually at home), so I just feeling uneasy. Off to the beach for a few days from today and hopefully, things will get better. Poor DH.