+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lovely ladies,

It's Friday! Woohoo! One more sleep and I'm off to my babymoon! Can't wait!

I'm really hoping to get some good rest. This week has been fraught with sleepless nights! Bub is really training us for the late night on-call duty for sure!

I'm definitely feeling bub regularly now at 22w. Feels like gymnastics in there. I love lying on the bed and feeling him as I try to drift off to sleep. It's not too disturbing or painful yet so it's enjoyable now. Haha. And every time I think of bub and try to imagine what he will look like, he reciprocates by kicking more. Cutest thing. So for everyone who has an anterior placenta, it's something to look forward to soon!

How's everyone doing? Thinking of all of you and your precious bubbas!

PS: sadly, we haven't had any new grads join us on this thread!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

Hello bubba! @clucky14

Enjoy your babymoon @VickyP! Hope your get plenty of rest and relaxation!!
    I've also got anterior placenta and can't wait to start feeling him move! I'm 16+4 today so still got a few more weeks..

Hope you've all had a great week and have an even better weekend! Xx
    Last edited by ABG79; 19-08-2016 at 19:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 10 weeks today yay! Wishing everyone a happy Friday /) it's been a long week at work for me and looking after my toddler while DH works nights but happy it's finally the weekend. Please excuse the messy room and my daggy pjs the house is a mess ! My boss was probing me trying to get me to say I am pregnant yesterday but I didn't cave and said nothing but smiled I was actually a little anoyed that she keeps asking ! I won't be saying a thing to 12 weeks. Anyway hope everyone is travelling well. Enjoy your babymoon @VickyP hope you have a great time
    Attached Images
    Last edited by clucky14; 19-08-2016 at 19:58.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (19-08-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (20-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about the sideways photos I can not for the life of me work out how to delete those

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cute bump!!!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy babymoon @VickyP!! Enjoy your break away, hope you have lots of fun with family and manage to get some decent rest and relaxation under your belt while you're there!!

Yay to reaching 10 weeks @clucky14, that's a cute little bump you've got going on there!

We are 17+5 today, I've still been having that rolling/twitching sensation in my lower belly that started around 15 weeks, but this week it's ramped up and feels more obvious so I'm hoping that it is bubs I'm feeling! Will be interesting to see at my 20wk scan if my anterior placenta has in fact grown upwards! Insomnia has kicked in again, 2am and wiiiiide awake! Also the dreaded "need to pee all the time" has returned, at least I had some respite for a few weeks haha! We are going to layby bubs capsule, car seat and pram tomorrow before the baby sales end-pretty much utilising it for the sale prices and the fact that they will store it for 3months...less for us to worry about in the house so early...bonus lol!

Have a great weekend everyone
    Last edited by onedaymaybebaby; 20-08-2016 at 02:14.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry ladies! I went MIA again! We had such a lovely time away, came home on Tuesday feeling oh so relaxed. @VickyP I hope you're enjoying the same! As for sleeping possies I've only just in the last 2 weeks started finding it hard to get comfortable, even bought a new fancy pillow to help reduce my new found skill while being pregnant of snoring which hubby says seems to be working. But yep, a pillow between the legs definitely helps to keep me on my left even though I somehow wake up on my right sometimes. @clucky14, gorgeous little bump! @onedaymaybebaby, it's such a wild feeling hey! I still pinch myself everytime she moves and rolls ~ honestly is the best feeling! Sunday will mean we're 32 weeks and only 8 weeks to go!!!! So flipping excited!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (20-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies! Hope everyone has a fab weekend hubby and I are about to enter the pregnancy babies and children's expo - let the fun begin!
    Here is my bump today at 14+1
    Attached Images

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

clucky14  (20-08-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (20-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow getting close now @MissTilly QUOTE=MissTilly;8549750]Sorry ladies! I went MIA again! We had such a lovely time away, came home on Tuesday feeling oh so relaxed. @VickyP I hope you're enjoying the same! As for sleeping possies I've only just in the last 2 weeks started finding it hard to get comfortable, even bought a new fancy pillow to help reduce my new found skill while being pregnant of snoring which hubby says seems to be working. But yep, a pillow between the legs definitely helps to keep me on my left even though I somehow wake up on my right sometimes. @clucky14, gorgeous little bump! @onedaymaybebaby, it's such a wild feeling hey! I still pinch myself everytime she moves and rolls ~ honestly is the best feeling! Sunday will mean we're 32 weeks and only 8 weeks to go!!!! So flipping excited!!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    I here you @onedaymaybebaby I am so over getting up to pee during the night! And exhausted all day then insomnia during the night ah the joys hehe . I have the sorest feet and ankles ! Oh the pain! They don't seem swollen just really sore. Hopefully just the ligaments all stretching. The nausea has died down a little thank goodness still there but way better Laybuy is a great idea we did the same with my first one it's good they hold them so long saves taking up space at home. We don't need to buy too much this time just the second part of the existing pram to allow two to sit and one more car seat and a steriliser and of course some onesies.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (20-08-2016)