+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah and @VickyP it will get worse too unfortunately gosh I remember when I got to about 7 months sleeping was so bad could never get comfy even with those huge body pillows 😂 I've been really tired this week got home from OB appointment and tried fighting not to sleep as I'm working tomorrow but no I fell asleep for almost two hours 😩 We had the obstetrician appointment this morning and DH came we both love him feel he is right for us so got all my referrals for my next test which is harmony next week. Got a look at the little bean which was cool I heard the heart beat and definitely grown in size since 6 week scan. Was so cute to see DH showing my little girl "the baby in mummy's belly"😂 I just hope she dosnt go telling people as we haven't told family yet😂

2. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh, that's so cute @clucky14, is your little one excited about getting a sibling soon? Haha! I am glad to know that you enjoyed the OB visit and it's always great to see our little beans and check on how they have grown. And yes, the HB is such sweet sweet music!

I am not looking forward to difficulties in sleeping postures. I wished I could just sleep on my back! Argh! @MissTilly - how do you cope with the surely-huge belly of yours now? I can't imagine what it will be like when I get so huge!

Going to try and see if I get better sleep tonight...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh, that's so cute @clucky14, is your little one excited about getting a sibling soon? Haha! I am glad to know that you enjoyed the OB visit and it's always great to see our little beans and check on how they have grown. And yes, the HB is such sweet sweet music!

I am not looking forward to difficulties in sleeping postures. I wished I could just sleep on my back! Argh! @MissTilly - how do you cope with the surely-huge belly of yours now? I can't imagine what it will be like when I get so huge!

Going to try and see if I get better sleep tonight...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @clucky14! Glad you had a great visit!
    @VickyP have you got a boyfriend pillow? Those big pregnancy pillows? I'm a stomach sleeper normally and I'm constantly waking up more so on my stomach than side (which you think I would find uncomfortable...?) so I think I'm going to invest in a pillow soon to try and keep me positioned better

Thanks
    Reviews
    I miss sleeping on my back too and when I do I wake up in pain it's hard to get used to woke up so many times last night in sweat yuck ah how I hate first trimester 😂😂 have harmony blood test next week then ultrasound around week 12 then next OB appointment so I still have to wait a month before telling family which is a killer thinking we will just tell close family when we get to week 12 . I'm 9 weeks 4 days at moment. here is a pic of baby ah I'm off to work hope everyone has a great day
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had one of those pillows with first Bub and I did get used to them and found them helpful probably worth a try
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Yay @clucky14! Glad you had a great visit!
    @VickyP have you got a boyfriend pillow? Those big pregnancy pillows? I'm a stomach sleeper normally and I'm constantly waking up more so on my stomach than side (which you think I would find uncomfortable...?) so I think I'm going to invest in a pillow soon to try and keep me positioned better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I had better sleep last night. Thanks goodness. Nope I don't have one of those pregnancy pillows yet and was seriously contemplating buying one. But I used 5 pillows to cushion myself in bed last night and it seems to be better so fingers crossed.

Hang in there @clucky14, week 12 will come soon though it's painful counting down! At least you have a few tests and scans to keep going. Rest lots too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another day down of work how did you all survive the weeks of extreme tiredness ! I don't get much time to relax and have naps as I work a lot but the days I have my little one I've found myself sleeping during the day for a bit whoops😜 Just feel so exhausted but guess it will pass soon have to just hang in there. Those pillows are great I will have to get one soon. My clothes are starting to get a little tight too 😱 Hopefully I can't get a couple more weeks of wear at least😂 How long did you wait before telling work colleagues ? I'm thinking I will wait to harmony test results if I can hide it that long .
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Hi ladies, I had better sleep last night. Thanks goodness. Nope I don't have one of those pregnancy pillows yet and was seriously contemplating buying one. But I used 5 pillows to cushion myself in bed last night and it seems to be better so fingers crossed.

Hang in there @clucky14, week 12 will come soon though it's painful counting down! At least you have a few tests and scans to keep going. Rest lots too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay to making it through another work day @clucky14! I don't know how I do it too hun. I just try to power through it but I remember how bad it was in the first trimester. I was dying to have a nap in the office but I couldn't because there's no private space. I joked with tjuls back then that I even thought of going to the toilet and power napping there out of desperation but my sense of smell was so sensitive that I would want to throw up! It was quite difficult but I guess we all power through things like that and look back at it and wonder "how did we do that?!" Lol

I only told my colleagues officially this week (22w) but I told my boss at week 14 and a few colleagues I'm close to at about 16 weeks because I didn't want them to find out another way or through my boss. It helps that I'm small so with the winter clothes, I could hide my bump for quite a while but I think it's getting too hard now!

All my old pants have been put away at the back of the wardrobe now, a few of my favourites too! But I couldn't fit into them since week 18 I think (about a month ago). Loving my maternity jeans! Not that Spring is coming, hopefully, I can still fit into some of my dressed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I can get away with hiding it a little longer I'm not really showing other than a small bump which just makes me look bloated 😂 The extreme tiredness is hard to hide though😂 Most my clothes still fit it's just a pair of skinny jeans that are so uncomfortable now😂😂😂 will try hold out as long as I can I really want to tell a friend at work but then don't completely trust her to keep it to herself either so will just wait. Off to work now so hope you all have a great day 👏🤗🤗