Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow!!! I'm so happy for you @OneOfTheseDays! The twins are so so gorgeous! So cute! Can't believe their profiles are so clear already! Hurray!!!!

Wow, that's a lot of "accidentally-fallen-into-basket" bubba clothes you have there @onedaymaybebaby! They are so lovely and cute! Gosh! Makes me wanna stock up too already! Gotta resist and stick to plan! Argh!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I couldn't resist @VickyP! Most things were $5 an item Yuss! Plus if baby clothes are anything like adult clothes I wanted to jump on the summer ones before they were all gone lol! We are all going to have poor hot summer babes! And the Bonds stuff for winter....well just too good a bargain to pass up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful pics @VickyP and @OneOfTheseDays! Hello babies

You've got some awesome things @onedaymaybebaby ! I've got quite a collection now too! From Bonds, cotton on kids and H&M I just can't resist!! Looking at prams today I'm liking the mountain buggy urban so going to go and look at it today. And also look at some cosleepers

Hope everyone is feeling good!

Welcome to our new graduates! Primary have had lots of positives this month! So exciting xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Too funny with your shopping @onedaymaybebaby and why not that's a great sale. I really want to buy some bonds onesies but don't know the sex yet guess I could get some plain white ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, hope you had a great weekend! Can't believe it's almost over though...

Quick question - will you be applying for paid parental leave? I'm wondering how early i should get around it. And whether it's complicated to do so. DH and I have never claimed any family benefits before. Haven't even filed my taxes yet for this year!

Been having funny feelings in my tummy - am sure it's bub moving around but it only comes every now and then. Mostly feels like a fist rolling in the tummy. Just very different from the other bubbly feelings I have had so far. A couple of "boings" but not very frequent. So there you have it @onedaymaybebaby - 20 weeks or so (I'm 20w4d today)

Feeling rather constipated again. Sigh. I wished this digestion / constipation problem would go away. It's so so uncomfortable. Will probably have some Actilax tonight to see if it helps. Also trying to keep my eczema under control. Darn those hormones! ¥€*%#@&!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's exactly how I would describe the feelings I've been getting @VickyP! Not all the time but usually once a day and normally at night! It's a weird feeling lol!

I could be totally wrong, but I thought you had to provide proof of birth when applying for paid parental leave? So I would assume once bubs has arrived? I find the website really confusing lol! I might ask at my next hospital appt,,I'm sure they give you advice about all of that stuff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay to feeling it so early @onedaymaybebaby! That's a real bonus!

Surely we can apply earlier right? Who the h*** will be able to get around the paperwork when you are struggling with a newborn?!?! Lol. I totally agree, the website sucks. Might get around to checking it out...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I will be applying for it I had a quick look the other day you can apply before you have the baby but payments don't start to when you have had it think you have to nominate a date I have to have a look again tonight . I've applied for it a few years ago with bub 1 so not sure if it's changed or not but I believe you had to provide proof of birth to have payments start.pretty sure you can start the forms once you reach a certain week in pregnancy. I hear you re constipation I am trying to eat lots of kiwi fruit and pears but finding it hard with the nausea but they seem to help a little. Quick reply as off to work
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Hey ladies, hope you had a great weekend! Can't believe it's almost over though...

Quick question - will you be applying for paid parental leave? I'm wondering how early i should get around it. And whether it's complicated to do so. DH and I have never claimed any family benefits before. Haven't even filed my taxes yet for this year!

Been having funny feelings in my tummy - am sure it's bub moving around but it only comes every now and then. Mostly feels like a fist rolling in the tummy. Just very different from the other bubbly feelings I have had so far. A couple of "boings" but not very frequent. So there you have it @onedaymaybebaby - 20 weeks or so (I'm 20w4d today)

Feeling rather constipated again. Sigh. I wished this digestion / constipation problem would go away. It's so so uncomfortable. Will probably have some Actilax tonight to see if it helps. Also trying to keep my eczema under control. Darn those hormones! ¥€*%#@&!!!!!