+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All!
    So lovely to hear all the updates, and of course I just love seeing pictures I've been a bit quiet this week as I've been super busy with work (thank God - it makes the week go quicker!) but also not feeling great this week. Might be as I'm weaning off the prednisolone, or it could just be because I'm pregnant with twins and have been lucky to not feel that crap until now! Funny though, I had just one night where I felt my energy levels were back to normal and i was actually able to drag myself off the couch and cook dinner (what a treat for DH!). Sadly, the fatigue returned the next day, but I'm hopeful that now I'm entering the second trimester things will start to pick up (12 weeks today - woo hoo!!! )
    So, our 12 week scan is tomorrow......cannot come soon enough! I'm so anxious to see the bubbas and know everything is ok. Although I'm reassured my tummy is expanding, I just need to see them moving and looking like little babies. Last scan was at 7 weeks, and although cool to see the heartbeats, I can't help but feel like a lot could have happened between now and then! Because I've also been weaning off the medications, it would be nice to have the extra reassurance that my body has been doing what it's meant to on its own. I finished the crinone at 10 weeks (gosh, it really is nice not having to deal with that anymore!), and I've been weaning off the prednisolone since then to and will be completely done by next Friday. And, tonight will be my last clexane injection......no more needles and bruised tummy.....woo hoooooooo!!!!!!
    Welcome to the new graduates too - so happy for you all! In particular, any news from @Billie2? It's ok if you want to stay quiet - just know I've been thinking of you xx

PS - bought our first baby purchase the other night - bargain twin pram off Gumtree.....very exciting

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

So excited for you @OneOfTheseDays Twin pram & scan all in one week!!! You'll have to post a pic too so we can all oogle over your gorgeous twins!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG @MissTilly, you have an anterior placenta too?!?! What are the odds of that? You must be about 29/30 weeks or so now? With all those symptoms popping up for me, I am a bit apprehensive about the third trimester now!

I also feel the same way - so so grateful for what Primary has done for us, and how wonderful to have a bubhub family on here.

Oh wow, time does fly @OneOfTheseDays! Already 12 weeks, what a treat to see the twins, please post pictures for us! I can't wait to see your gorgeous twins snuggled up together! The 12 week scan is pretty amazing - from beans to babies! Their profiles will look so much more distinct. I am so happy for you that you are weaning off the meds now. It's going to get exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep @VickyP!! 30 weeks on Sunday!!! I've had such a cruisey run so far with not much discomfort that I'm sure I'm going to get slammed with 3rd trimester pains and aches big time! Hopefully you're just getting them out of the road sooner rather than later and you could have a very comfortable 3rd trimester if that's possible!
    Last edited by MissTilly; 05-08-2016 at 16:04.

Thanks
    Reviews

@OneOfTheseDays thank you for the little shout out. Im still hanging in there (I think). No bleeding, heavy sore boobies, bloated & starvin marvin. Hoping this is all positive. BT monday. Im completely over the routine of BT and then wait all day, a nervous wreck for "the call". Would love to have a clear answer. Time will tell. I am 5wks2days today. @VickyP your scan pics are gorgeous. @Loz83 & I have the same EDD of 5 April (I think). She was in front of me at EPU and transfer. Its so weird! I dont want to get ahead of myself though .

Have a good weekend all..xx
    Last edited by Billie2; 05-08-2016 at 16:00.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (05-08-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (05-08-2016),VickyP  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear you and your little one are still hanging in there @Billie2 - far out it's rough isn't it? I think you have been through enough already and it's time for you to have a beautiful healthy pregnancy. Let's hope Monday's BT brings lots of reassurance for you and you can start to enjoy this pregnancy. Still sending blessings to you and bubs until then

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo so much to catch up on! Love our little thread!!

I love your scan pics!! So gorgeous @VickyP!! So do you get any more scans now or is that it? Oooooh cramps! I've been getting them in the arch of foot, so blimmin annoying! It's always when I'm lying down so it's really uncomfortable lol!
    @ABG79 I hope the aspirin prevents that darn pre eclampsia, my friend developed it at about 36 weeks, her and bubs are fine and healthy though! My mum had beginning P.E and they put her on bed rest straight away, hopefully I don't get it, my sister got through all her pregnancies without it so fingers crossed!
    @OneOfTheseDays sorry your feeling so fatigued, hopefully the 2nd trimester finds you some relief!! I think pregnancy is amazing and can be quite taxing on our bodies, you are a machine for coping with 2 at once!! Yay for your scan tomorrow, can't wait to hear how you go and see some pics ! Good work on the twin Pram!! How exciting!!
    @MissTilly woah another anterior placenta!! That's crazy!! When did you start feeling movement out of interest? I've been getting the funny little sensations usually at night when I'm lying down, but like @VickyP I'm not sure if it's just tummy rather than bubs lol! Hoping it's the beginnings of feeling the actual thing, especially as it's only just started this week and it's happening most nights, and feels like it's in the right area lol!

So exciting to see new grads and hope they can join us ASAP! @Billy2 you must be a walking wreck hun, I really feel for you and hope all of this is the beginning of a beautiful journey! As always sending you positive vibes and thoughts x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo so much to catch up on! Love our little thread!!

I love your scan pics!! So gorgeous @VickyP!! So do you get any more scans now or is that it? Oooooh cramps! I've been getting them in the arch of foot, so blimmin annoying! It's always when I'm lying down so it's really uncomfortable lol!
    @ABG79 I hope the aspirin prevents that darn pre eclampsia, my friend developed it at about 36 weeks, her and bubs are fine and healthy though! My mum had beginning P.E and they put her on bed rest straight away, hopefully I don't get it, my sister got through all her pregnancies without it so fingers crossed!
    @OneOfTheseDays sorry your feeling so fatigued, hopefully the 2nd trimester finds you some relief!! I think pregnancy is amazing and can be quite taxing on our bodies, you are a machine for coping with 2 at once!! Yay for your scan tomorrow, can't wait to hear how you go and see some pics ! Good work on the twin Pram!! How exciting!!
    @MissTilly woah another anterior placenta!! That's crazy!! When did you start feeling movement out of interest? I've been getting the funny little sensations usually at night when I'm lying down, but like @VickyP I'm not sure if it's just tummy rather than bubs lol! Hoping it's the beginnings of feeling the actual thing, especially as it's only just started this week and it's happening most nights, and feels like it's in the right area lol!

So exciting to see new grads and hope they can join us ASAP! @Billy2 you must be a walking wreck hun, I really feel for you and hope all of this is the beginning of a beautiful journey! As always sending you positive vibes and thoughts x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aaaahhh this silly app us playing up lol! Double post and autocorrect fail! Sorry @Billie2....I'll get the spelling right lol!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Billie2, those are good signs, just like how I was feeling too (until the yucky-don't-feel-like-eating-anything feeling kicked in). Sending lots of blessings and sticky baby dust for you and your bean! We will all wait for good results on Monday!
    @onedaymaybebaby, OB said its the last of the "big scans" for me unless something else comes up which he doesn't think so. I might get smaller ones in his office but probably no more referrals. I guess I'd rather see bub for real than through the screen but it's still such a long away off!

Oh, I had those foot cramps for about 2 weeks. But thankfully not too frequently, maybe twice a week? It's "upgraded" to the calf now and boy, it's still aching as I walk up and down the stairs.

I hope you feel bub soon too hun!